A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At , Tanzy...Rumour.....if you guys are around I honestly , honestly would like to delete my thread because I don't see the point anymore to continue here. Some of you guys are just great and there were a few things I got to experience as well but I think my time is up..... :(

sis really pasieh, guess i speak too much :( :( :(:(

• SRC Member
aiyo, AP...your tank are one of the most unique ones in SRC, why wanna delete??

wanna see more picture of your tank leh :D

thanks bro Trevally....but other people here think they know more so my tank is "kachang putih"...... :lol: somemore my RSB nothing compared to EV,HS and Beckett... :P

I can lompang picture next time in one of brothers thread but must ask permission first next time.

yeah lor..dun leave leh AP.....

according to your fren storm....seems that you feel that i am bullying you leh...

but you read your thread carefully, i dun think i was hostile to you and scold you and call you names wat...

when you post nice things, i say nice and applaud with all around you ..but when there are some issues i like to bring out...i will bring up to you also...maybe you feel that i am bullying you when i am raising those issues....in that case, i have to apologise... :)

and i think you have very protective friends like sailfin and storm which appears very close to you but you say they are not close frens and only help you from time to time....in any case, you have great frens on your side...

me included, i may be critical in my comments, but i think if you are sensitive to my words, i will take great care next time and not say things too harshly ;)

here's a flower :peace::D

• SRC Member

I think they more hot them me....also must apologise on their behalf Roidan. They're looking out only because not many female reefers here.

One thing is I don't consider myself with "20 years" experience very great and my PO4 is not at 5ppm , even if it is I already know what to do to bring that down. I

was a bit dissapointed because we have our own ways of doing things.

For me I never like to tell someone unless I am asked for help so thats why you don't hear intellectual facts coming from me as I choose to be quiet.

No harm done but I think I have come to like the people here and get caught up like you all are like brothers to me who share the same liking. :)

yeah lor...glad you are cool ;)

dun worry lah...i will just lay nice comments next time and keep critical remarks to myself as much as possible....so that your friends storm and sailfin will not get offended also...

yeah..let's have a drink and go tang shopping together....

i'll be honoured to bring you around :):peace:

• SRC Member

sis AP???? :o:o:o y????? wait cannot have illegal gathering here :P jking jking ;) but after all the advises... discussions and opinions in here... wont it be such a waste for this thread to be deleted? :(

• SRC Member
sis AP???? :o:o:o y????? wait cannot have illegal gathering here :P jking jking ;) but after all the advises... discussions and opinions in here... wont it be such a waste for this thread to be deleted? :(

bro bubble gum....you very cute one leh....you make me laugh already... :lol: illegal gathering.... :lol:

I can lompang your thread lah when mine kenna chop..chop! he..he

• SRC Member

bro bubble gum....you very cute one leh....you make me laugh already... :lol: illegal gathering.... :lol:

I can lompang your thread lah when mine kenna chop..chop! he..he

sis u wana go CF MUST pm me ok ;) ???? can tompang my thread.......no worries B) . still waiting for my new clams to open up. later can c :rolleyes::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
yeah lor...glad you are cool ;)

dun worry lah...i will just lay nice comments next time and keep critical remarks to myself as much as possible....so that your friends storm and sailfin will not get offended also...

yeah..let's have a drink and go tang shopping together....

i'll be honoured to bring you around :):peace:

no lah roidan....it's not always about nice comments but in reefing theres hardly one rule to follow and I am open to comments as well and not that sensitive as you may think.

maybe I also don't know your character so still learning..... :)

wha you become too sweet liao....chiak lat....have drink bring me around , go tang shopping.... :lol:

too critical you dun like...too sweet you dun like...

you are one hard to please person hor..hehe ;)

no lah...since storm has brought it to my attention that i have been too critical on you and instead of you bringing it up to me directly , end up storm has to appear and convey your feelings....

then its true that i should check my harsh words and not treat you as an equal or even senior in here..but have to spice up my sentences in here future on with more kind and sweet words... :peace:

dun worry, i will always try to remember i am talking to a sensitive and delicate reefer in this thread only... :)

• SRC Member
too critical you dun like...too sweet you dun like...

you are one hard to please person hor..hehe ;)

no lah...since storm has brought it to my attention that i have been too critical on you and instead of you bringing it up to me directly , end up storm has to appear and convey your feelings....

then its true that i should check my harsh words and not treat you as an equal or even senior in here..but have to spice up my sentences in here future on with more kind and sweet words... :peace:

dun worry, i will always try to remember i am talking to a sensitive and delicate reefer in this thread only... :)

didn't expect storm to blurt out something like that about what I thought and felt but basically he said pretty much about everything.

I tolerated what I thought would be in the best interest of this hobby so thats why I didn't say much about everything else.

I am an equal in this field and I don't expect to have sweet words all the time but some respect would be nice and not made a joke of all the time.

you have your experience and I have mine but we're different about how we go about it and how we let know to others our ideas. Read the other posting of the reefers here in this thread and you will know why I enjoy talking with them. :peace:

• SRC Member

Sis...dont close your thread lah so that I can come here to see the Orange Shoulder Tang.

Aqua Star is out of Orange Shoulder and Pet Shop Boy's tang is Bali type (brown brown one)

• SRC Member
Sis...dont close your thread lah so that I can come here to see the Orange Shoulder Tang.

Aqua Star is out of Orange Shoulder and Pet Shop Boy's tang is Bali type (brown brown one)

ok lah bro dradgtt....since you like the Orange Shoulder Tang so much for you and other reefers i will tahan all these nonsense but don't know how long....liao