A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

thanks sis flub.

When your tank will be ready sis? I have the last thing to get and it's taking so long for it to come but at last heard it's shipment arriving tomorrow at seems.... :yeah:

Should be able to start cycling from Monday...

Well...great for you...I'm still undecided about hooking up my MH pendulums or buying the 6X54W T5 lei... :P

Still waiting for divine interventions... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

never mind...wanna try cause last time i very new to this hobby keep a clown tang for a week than starve...but surprsingly no whitespots :lol: so now wana kep again...like i told sis AP if this clwon tnag vcna survive for 6 months or so without UV...than i will start to keep SOHAL :lol:

• SRC Member

Should be able to start cycling from Monday...

Well...great for you...I'm still undecided about hooking up my MH pendulums or buying the 6X54W T5 lei... :P

Still waiting for divine interventions... :lol::lol::lol:

sis Flub,

you gotta post some pics when ready.....can't wait to see actually.... :D

Sis since you have MH why not go for it.....instead of purchasing T5's which will cost extra again...... :D

• SRC Member
never mind...wanna try cause last time i very new to this hobby keep a clown tang for a week than starve...but surprsingly no whitespots :lol: so now wana kep again...like i told sis AP if this clwon tnag vcna survive for 6 months or so without UV...than i will start to keep SOHAL :lol:

bro 4footer better not keep sohal... too small tank... and clown tangs are very aggresive.... later u got prob adding any other fish <_<

• SRC Member

Eh sis....funny leh, checked with Hong Wei todae. He said no sps shipment on friday leh. Its the same old sps stock. So where does the newly arrived colorful and healthy sps tat r snatched up by customers on friday came from or unless u r tokin abt those brown one being snatched up coz we all knw tat DA's buddy have gotten all the swee swee one ?".

Btw, i saw the galaxia coral there on thursday..so u must have bought it huh. Good choice for this piece of coral u bought. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
requested by bro.Melvyn...... :D pic update..... ;)

Wah...a very nice tank u got there. Cannot imagine when its fully stock with sps runnin under ur long waited MH. Sure look solid solid as long as the sps hold their colors in ur tank. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.