A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks....again..each his own...if jd_n says their stocks came in on fri...happens you drop by on time...maybe should drop by and check out the place....I always believe every LFS has their little treasures....

Hope to see some good stuff tomolo...

actually sps is not as tough as most pple think...just provide the necessary equipment and water condition...they should do alright....

Hehe.... no that difficult huh... wait till chiller break down and temp goes up to 32 degree and remain that for ard 2 days :lol::lol::lol:

DA..examine what you just said....... you are not matching the equipment criteria liaoz when you cant bring the temp down to 25-26 degrees with a good chiller.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

seriously...I do feel your pain whne your chiller broke down....

talked to Cedric before....he said he has wired it in such a way...if his chiller stops or whatever reason...the MH lights will shut down :lol:

DA..examine what you just said....... you asre not matching the equipment criteria liaoz when you cant bring the temp down to 25-26 degrees with a good chiller....

seriously...I do feel your pain whne your chiller broke down....

talked to Cedric before....he said he has wired it in such a way...if his chiller stops or whatever reason...the MH lights will shut down :lol:

yah i off my MH too but......... my temo still hit 32 degree <_<<_<<_<

that is the time to bring out all the fans in the house...blow it directly at the top area of the tank...visit 7-eleven...get the ice blocks :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

7-11 will be having a good business..haha

i dun have a chiller at the moment.....using my air-con......

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

U are welcome sis.

The corals are really huge and healthy. If I had a lorry, I would have bought more. Aiya, next time must scold Hon Wei liao. Never tell me about buy $200 get free frag deal even though I am so close.

The way they pack the coral also very professional.

Hi Bro/Sis,

Can give the contact number of this LFS "Hon Wei" and the exact location? So I can go chiong also. :)

Cheers,

Patrick

• SRC Member

1week more to 5th june... :lol: see me will blaja breakfast or not...depending on tomrow street soccer tournament i have outside...if win next saturday morning breakfast i pay :D can walk into LCK 110 AR??how long the walk?

• SRC Member
1week more to 5th june... :lol: see me will blaja breakfast or not...depending on tomrow street soccer tournament i have outside...if win next saturday morning breakfast i pay :D can walk into LCK 110 AR??how long the walk?

wah you blanja breakfast ah?......*slurp*......roti prata can or not?.....cheap...cheap liao...... :lol:

Hope you win big on street soccer tournament then can buy UV liao....... :lol:

my Galaxea I bought yesterday...... :D

shiok ah...

later I go LFS.. hehe.... mini shopping.

looking for some LPS.. like em waving (to me hopefully) under my tunze.. :)

• SRC Member

woah.. nice colour. but heard it's very aggresive leh... it's polyps extend long long sting neighbours... be careful... take more pics of it leh! :D

Live and Let Live