A Little Tank Update

wha....go buy coral never tell me leh..... :lol: somemore new LFS.... :P

I see sis AP you kenna investigated sia.....until people go and check your claim...he...he

wah sailfin, nice seeing you again and great dialogue between you and AP as usual :D

so wasted she never jio you go buy nice corals with her...never mind lah...next time just let her know what corals you want and she will buy for you first...then u can just pick the corals up at her place :rolleyes:

AP, the corals yesterday not too much of a selection but there are still some worth paying an extra look at...not many though...but maybe if you go down today you can find some corals worth your attention, besides, highly likely if you go down today you will reach there just in time for their new shipment and can grab the nice pieces, you certainly have the luck to meet shipments at lfs that we do not even know of :)

later if you wanna go there let me know....i wanna ride on your luck also to meet good shipment :)

yawn....just woke up.....

family outside blasting some old songs....

<Oh yes, I'm the great pretender

Pretending that I'm doing well

My need is such, I pretend too much

I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh yes, I'm the great pretender

Adrift in a world of my own

I play the game, but to my real shame

You left me to dream all alone

Too real is this feeling of make believe

Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal>

dunno who sang the song, the platters ah? :unsure:

anyway, wake up liao...maybe later go lfs :lol:

happy for you that your lights are coming,

you really deserve them and let the stuff in your tank bloom and bloom :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Aiyo sis, u worried pple suan u for gettin sps w/o proper lightin...then wat abt water conditions leh....Since u have years of experience with sps, u shd knw better. So with superb lightin but screwed water condition, pple also can suan u for tat leh. :pinch:

Anyway, u still bought the elegance assumin it nd intense lightin like MH but infact ur MH still not here. So u proceed with to buy for the sake of likin for the elegance and not worried abt being suan then y worry abt buyin sps and kena suan rite ;)

Wah sis, as i read on then noticed u also bought the Turbinaria sp.....u must have lost touch with sps for so long tat u forgot its part of the small polyped family hor :lol: . Btw, tot u scare of kena suan.. :whistle

MH on the way right......water conditions all good due to superb husbandry skills by me..... :P so can can keep elegance until MH arrives in few days mah.....aiyoh....people...people....

First of all don't like to show I know alot of things so I want to see who the real Marine Biologist down here....and....Acro CID...... :lol:

• SRC Member

wah sailfin, nice seeing you again and great dialogue between you and AP as usual :D

so wasted she never jio you go buy nice corals with her...never mind lah...next time just let her know what corals you want and she will buy for you first...then u can just pick the corals up at her place :rolleyes:

AP, the corals yesterday not too much of a selection but there are still some worth paying an extra look at...not many though...but maybe if you go down today you can find some corals worth your attention, besides, highly likely if you go down today you will reach there just in time for their new shipment and can grab the nice pieces, you certainly have the luck to meet shipments at lfs that we do not even know of :)

later if you wanna go there let me know....i wanna ride on your luck also to meet good shipment :)

yawn....just woke up.....

family outside blasting some old songs....

<Oh yes, I'm the great pretender

Pretending that I'm doing well

My need is such, I pretend too much

I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh yes, I'm the great pretender

Adrift in a world of my own

I play the game, but to my real shame

You left me to dream all alone

Too real is this feeling of make believe

Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal>

dunno who sang the song, the platters ah? :unsure:

anyway, wake up liao...maybe later go lfs :lol:

happy for you that your lights are coming,

you really deserve them and let the stuff in your tank bloom and bloom :)

After reading that.....honestly when my lights arrive.....I'll be out of here for good......you people never give up do you :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
give up wat? give up reefing ah...maybe lah...

today never go lfs with your friends ah.... :)

when i get my new skimmer...maybe i also get out of here also....

already use up alot of space with my pictures in my threads...

paiseh also :paiseh:

like bro Weileong said "dirty talk is cheap talk".....so....... :lol:

yeah...

talk is dirt cheap..whereas pictures can tell a thousand words :)

nice pics of your tank leh....must post more....so much space to put corals...envy you sia.... :)

yesterday saw many small and cute orange shoulders....also a few APs around...

actually both look similar from afar when young hor....both yellow....

how's your school of orange shoulders? i really love their schooling pics :D

• SRC Member
MH on the way right......water conditions all good due to superb husbandry skills by me.....  so can can keep elegance until MH arrives in few days mah.....aiyoh....people...people....

Wah....u must have lots of gadgets tat u hide them in ur cabinet and not revealin them. :sick: Must really reveal them sis and share those superb husbandry of skills of urs to benefits all members here. C'mon...dun be selfish hor :rolleyes:

First of all don't like to show I know alot of things so I want to see who the real Marine Biologist down here....and....Acro CID...... 

Hmm.....even the true civil engineer also kena left right from u. Who dare to claim to be marine biologist and btw, got acro CID this profession meh :blink:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
yeah...

talk is dirt cheap..whereas a picture can tell a thousand words :)

nice pics of your tank leh....must post more....so much space to put corals...envy you sia.... :)

yesterday saw many small and cute orange shoulders....also a few APs around...

actually both look similar when young hor....both yellow....

how's your school of orange shoulders? i really love their schooling pics :D

Orange Shoulders kenna sick yesterday ate too much pellet food..... :lol: stomach bloated until cannot swim liao.... :P

So much space mean so much $$$$ going to spend man....lights already make me bankcrupt...... :lol: I think not just equipment alone can cost alot of money....the weekly purchases can add up to $20 or more K

Yeah the OS and AP both similar in color and almost shape except for the bar that distinguishes then apart and AP's flowing fins.

Thanks but 3 as school looks little so maybe hunt for more..... :P

jd:

i must correct you on behalf of AP...

the civil engineer did not genna from AP, but her fren sailfin.... :rolleyes:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=7425&st=30

but then again..i think sailfin abit too harsh by saying wanna drop the tank over the reefer and make him appear in the obituary leh....gee...really harsh words

• SRC Member
jd:

i must correct you on behalf of AP...

the civil engineer did not genna from AP, but her fren sailfin.... :rolleyes:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=7425&st=30

but then again..i think sailfin abit too harsh by saying wanna drop the tank over the reefer and make him appear in the obituary leh....gee...really harsh words

Huh...really :blink::blink:

Tats evil :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Wah....u must have lots of gadgets tat u hide them in ur cabinet and not revealin them. :sick: Must really reveal them sis and share those superb husbandry of skills of urs to benefits all members here. C'mon...dun be selfish hor :rolleyes:

Hmm.....even the true civil engineer also kena left right from u. Who dare to claim to be marine biologist and btw, got acro CID this profession meh :blink:

he...he....aiyah....I know here got alot of Marine Biologist leh....somemore all just start SPS liao...... :lol:

"Civil Engineer" also predicted like Nostradamus but in the end check with real Engineer turns out to be different story.....so who you gonna believe.....better call Structure Buster...... :lol:

weileong:

tat's where you are wrong lah..

all along sailfin quite straightforward with words...and always appear when AP get some comments that are not really of praise in nature....

it's normal mah....they are such good frens :rolleyes:

if i genna criticise, some of you guys here will help me also mah...but dun ever say until going to make people appear in obituary hor...really not nice to say such things

• SRC Member

sounds like the character Gemini in the cartoon series. Wow double character huh? Sometimes good sometimes bad :P

yeah like somebody don't know got rich buddy somemore....pretend meet him only once..... :lol: double indentity....I think double headed..... :lol:

Anyway better remember what you said brother Weileong dirty talk is cheap talk..... :P

• SRC Member
Wah...a stormy day today huh....

actually bro.Patrick.....I never start all of this then all of a sudden all these comments start to come out.....I also blur liao..... :blink:

seems they like to bully me since I am the only female reefer here with a thread....I think they want me out liao and have a male dominated thread....... :cry:

thats why lucky have 2 frens Sailfin and Storm.....otherwise die long time :pinch:

Orange Shoulders kenna sick yesterday ate too much pellet food..... :lol: stomach bloated until cannot swim liao.... :P

So much space mean so much $$$$ going to spend man....lights already make me bankcrupt...... :lol: I think not just equipment alone can cost alot of money....the weekly purchases can add up to $20 or more K

Yeah the OS and AP both similar in color and almost shape except for the bar that distinguishes then apart and AP's flowing fins.

Thanks but 3 as school looks little so maybe hunt for more..... :P

yeah...with a tank as big as yours...u can have the leeway to house more...

seriously those i saw at pasir ris yesterday very cute..only 2inches...both APs and orange shoulders all around the same size....

no wonder u like orange shoulders...coz also look like APs..hehe

today better go, wait people buy these nice cuties :)

anyway..dun be offended by me lah..now i talk very nicely to you liao right? :)

• SRC Member

bro.Roidan I notice you don't have Orange Shoulder? Why don't keep them ah? They're very easy to keep liao..... :)

No...bro Roidan....not offended but I like to stick to what we are interested in and no hints about anything else.....ok..... :peace:

yeah...with a tank as big as yours...u can have the leeway to house more...

seriously those i saw at pasir ris yesterday very cute..only 2inches...both APs and orange shoulders all around the same size....

no wonder u like orange shoulders...coz also look like APs..hehe

today better go, wait people buy these nice cuties :)

yeah hope to keep more and become a shoal instead of a school..... :D

• SRC Member
shoal...tat would be impressive..hehe

anyway, dun worry lah..now i even help you correct jdn by saying it's not you who told the civil engineer off...but was your fren sailfin who did the job....

must treat me kopi ok?

when i pass by st.22 i ask you come down go kopitiam lim kopi  :)

he...he...ok lah.... :thanks: for correcting..... :bow:

anyway....the free frag I got was horn coral liao....the big one in the tank looks impressive almost bought sia........ :)

no problem at all...

despite watever misunderstandings we may have in the past, i am someone who always stand by facts and truth...

since jd said that you told the civil engineer off, which wasn't the case in my impression, so i have to help you clear the air lor....coz it was obviously sailfin who blasted the reefers off...not you ;)

i dun target a person, i target issues only....

when you are wronged, i will help you just like your sailfin and storm... :lol:

but if you are in the wrong, i will not keep quiet also ;)

yeah like somebody don't know got rich buddy somemore....pretend meet him only once..... :lol: double indentity....I think double headed..... :lol:

Anyway better remember what you said brother Weileong dirty talk is cheap talk..... :P

No need to pretend. That time I posted the comments I only met Roidan once. I do not tell tales and do not need double characters.

It is your here AP the person who could not explain what you have been talking about.

What 2 weeks old shipment then suddenly become first day shipment and in the end you dun even know what you are talking about, oh maybe he took from display tank and sell also can come out huh?. Too confused already cannot explain right? With your 20yrs reefing experience of course no problem in clarifying. Oh yes I forgot you do not want to show off.

Seriously AT gotta make some serious investigation regarding the use of multi-nick here. It's very easy to catch the bugger, only see if pple wants to close one eye or not.

And the next moment I am going to expect YOUR buddy to come in and shoot again. You are the super nice fella here that do not shoot pple but just let "someone" else do it :P

Since you wanted so much to close your thread why don't you INSIST that the moderator do it for you immediately? No need to wait for your lights to arrive!.

• SRC Member

No need to pretend. That time I posted the comments I only met Roidan once. I do not tell tales and do not need double characters.

It is your here AP the person who could not explain what you have been talking about.

What 2 weeks old shipment then suddenly become first day shipment and in the end you dun even know what you are talking about, oh maybe he took from display tank and sell also can come out huh?. Too confused already cannot explain right? With your 20yrs reefing experience of course no problem in clarifying. Oh yes I forgot you do not want to show off.

Seriously AT gotta make some serious investigation regarding the use of multi-nick here. It's very easy to catch the bugger, only see if pple wants to close one eye or not.

And the next moment I am going to expect YOUR buddy to come in and shoot again. You are the super nice fella here that do not shoot pple but just let "someone" else do it :P

Since you wanted so much to close your thread why don't you INSIST that the moderator do it for you immediately? No need to wait for your lights to arrive!.

wah suddently bro.Weileong become poisionous.....like blue ring octopus....chiak lat say....old man somemore act like small kid liao..... :lol:

everyone this is the Marine Biologist I was talking about...... :lol: now thats a joke!

you tell me not to talk cheap but you're twisting your words now.....thats why you're worse then me and thats what I mean by being double headed...... :sick:

by the way you're not a moderator and I won't loose anything by being booted off or have my thread closed.....you above all people I thought was nice but after that sting you not exist to begin with...... :angry:

aiya weileong,

dun be too harsh lah...AP definitely has alot to contribute in her thread...

alot of valuable information and pics in this thread....go read from the start of this thread.....if AP leaves, really a waste...

dun be too picky on details lah....we have to give due respect for AP....

not only reefing ..she is older than us and we got lots to learn from her in other aspects of life besides reefing....maybe one day all meet up and lim kopi and hug each other lor ....

anyway AP, weileong really met me only once at LCK before he said that he met me once...so he was not wrong....dersuz and AGM were there when i met weileong for the first time..

2nd time was when weileong came to my place to take pictures...and the 3rd was yesterday along with some other bros...

seriously, talk facts...debate with facts....dun argue with emotions :)