A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

...........Took cab down while raining then in the end kenna quoted $80... :angry:

I am not very sure if it is the same pieces that I saw when I was there on Wed.

The pieces I saw are about fist size and he quoted me only $35 for all sizes.

• SRC Member

thats why when I said there were other things I saw and now prices quoted differently......everyone thought I was pretending and trying to make up stories..... :erm:

bought my frogspawn from them for only $20.00 liao with 3 branches so don't know how big that is because when opened it looks pretty huge..... :)

post-34-1085970793.jpg

• SRC Member
:bow: What is the dimensions of your custom-built tank ? Looks impressive.

And please tell me the shop address.

hi bro. :thanks: ....custom built tank is 4 X 4 X 2 and it's a cube with overflow against the wall.

custom made from P******M***** in Pasir Ris Industrial Coast Park 1 , if you like I can pm you the number....let me know..... :D

AP, things calm down liao lah..no point bring it up again with them...

coz if i not wrong, that time you said that when you went there on friday just right timing the shipment came and many people grab all the nice pieces but actually no new shipments on that day, so they had doubts lor....

never mind their doubts lah..forget it...you can doubt them and they can doubt you...it will never end...but like our boss said, if you conduct yourself cleanly, there is nothing to hide and no need to fervontly try to prove anything...

truth will reveal itself in time one :)

just do your tank well and your critics will be silenced...like the favourite phrase now goes...talk is dirt cheap, so prove them wrong with your pics lor, just like the way i flood my threads with pics...not quarrels :)

i have gone through more than 200pages in my Roidan's Reef I without much high tension discussions or disputes, definitely alot of critics or doubts in there, but i take them in my stride and let pictures prove themselves :)

• SRC Member
AP, things calm down liao lah..no point bring it up again with them...

coz if i not wrong, that time you said that when you went there on friday just right timing the shipment came and many people grab all the nice pieces but actually no new shipments on that day, so they had doubts lor....

never mind their doubts lah..forget it...you can doubt them and they can doubt you...it will never end...but like our boss said, if you conduct yourself cleanly, there is nothing to hide and no need to fervontly try to prove anything...

truth will reveal itself in time one :)

just do your tank well and your critics will be silenced...like the favourite phrase now goes...talk is dirt cheap, so prove them wrong with your pics lor  :)

no not trying to bring up the story again but can clearly see why there are different prices quoted now when bro. FuEI went down to check the frogspawn out.

What is fair is fair here because no one is on my side it's just a case of an example thats all

just move on..dun carry any emotional baggage...as long as we behave well and cleanly in here, i am sure sooner or later people will know what kind of person we are and will accord us with the due respect that we deserve :)

coz what your frens sailfin and storm ultimately does is to pull down your reputation together with them by taking on unnecessary stance in here with their hot words..when things like wanting people to appear in obituary comes out, it is definitely not nice in any context.

so let there be peace lor...no need for outright harsh words in here...like boss said, this is a small community, all eventually have to meet up....

anyway, today u going lfs with bubblegum ah....have fun :)

wun have much crowds today compared to weekends...u guys can walk around in peace :)

never mind lor...at least mid week more chances than early week or weekend...coz seriously most of the stuff people see on weekends were here from wed, thur or fri one.....

so those midweek shoppers tend to get the better stuff...

but then again..not everyone is free on weekdays u see...

most are free on weekends only...so can't be helped lor

• SRC Member
never mind lor...at least mid week more chances than early week or weekend...coz seriously most of the stuff people see on weekends were here from wed, thur or fri one.....

so those midweek shoppers tend to get the better stuff...

but then again..not everyone is free on weekdays u see...

most are free on weekends only...so can't be helped lor

yeah hor bro.Roidan.....thats why that day you lucky you can get to see Acanthurus Dussumieri.....I never go on Wednesday..... :( must go at the right time and at the right place otherwise miss out on good deal.

yeah...but if you can...when those shipment arrive, take time off or half day leave to get the stuff you want....many reefers do that...quite alot of reefers here move around often or have flexi working time, so this kind of acquisition things come easily to them....

for those who have more rigid working schedules...it's a minor handicap when it comes to mid week shipment...so have to use half day leave or time off to go down and get lor...

dun worry, that D tang will be here again :D

• SRC Member
yeah...but if you can...when those shipment arrive, take time off or half day leave to get the stuff you want....many reefers do that...quite alot of reefers here move around often or have flexi working time, so this kind of acquisition things come easily to them....

for those who have more rigid working schedules...it's a minor handicap when it comes to mid week shipment...so have to use half day leave or time off to go down and get lor...

dun worry, that D tang will be here again :D

yeah mine not so flexible so a bit of problem during mid week unless go on lunchbreak and grab but if purchasing fishes more of a problem because unable to keep them in bags unless properly packed.

hope to see Acanthurus Dussumieri soon......*slurp*

u can try telling the lfs to get a large large bag so that can put more water and oxygen in the bag..for you to bring back to office and last you till you go home in the evening....

i am sure the fishes come in much smaller bags during their journey to our lfs, longer hours too...thus even if you buy them during lunch time and bring them back to your office...i dun foresee any major problems...

unless...your office is freezing cold as many offices are...then u just wrap your sweater or watever and place it in a locker/cabinet first lor

dun let it freeze :P

oh yeah....you told me before you drive...

so make sure you dun leave the poor fish in the car....wait the temperature soar inside the car and u can bring the steamed fish back just in time for dinner...hehee

unless your car is parked in underground shaded carpark..then maybe i would prefer to leave it in the car then risk the freezing office if i were you :)

• SRC Member
oh yeah....you told me before you drive...

so make sure you dun leave the poor fish in the car....wait the temperature soar inside the car and u can bring the steamed fish back just in time for dinner...hehee

unless your car is parked in underground shaded carpark..then maybe i would prefer to leave it in the car then risk the freezing office if i were you :)

yeah...thats what I told the uncle whenever I buy fishes from them , that they come in worse off packaging when shipped over to other countries and a few hours of standing.....provided with enough oxygen and the correct temperature shouldn't pose a problem for them to last until one gets home.