roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No no... not food shredder!!! You will have a purple paste instead!! :wacko:

Just take a bowl and use scissors to cut into tiny shreds. You'll get bruised fingers but I guarantee they will gulp it down without spitting them out if they are too long.

ps - you need to soak them in a 'vitamin liquid' like Zoecon or just add a bit of tank water in the container and add garlic extract or Selco to the mix.

You have to make sure the nori bits are all soaked thoroughly or they will float when released into your tank!

Just 24hrs difference from yesterday and I can tell that my AT is now the new King of the Tank!

My little bully PBT is now 2nd in command and can only bully the Foxface! My Sailfin is contented to be Queen. :lol:

seems like boss has more and more fishes in his tank...coz got duel beckett running now???

what's the size of your YT and AT ?

When I add in my Salifin Tang, the YT LL only cos it is 2-2.5x it's size.

oh BTW I think I got a timid salifin tang, always go into hiding when I go near the tank and refused to eat, just peck on LR. Cham liao. Same thing happened to my YT too, took about a month before it starts to eat mysis.

yellow tang about 3/4 the size of the AT...so may fight...but then again...they are of different tang family...so maybe he may leave AT alone.....

just like all my tangs left my chevron tang alone...maybe thinking he wasnt a tang at all..hehe

but the black tang genna from YT alot....now he just contented to swim most of the time in the back channels...i specially left a vege clip at the back of the rockworks for him....hehe...

post-34-1082085183.jpg

• SRC Member

I've used Photoshop to correct the picture a bit since you complained that they look Disney. If you want a more natural looking shot, add a little green and yellow with a slight decrease in contrast.

Original:

post-34-1082085961.jpg

Altered:

post-34-1082087407.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

I use auto WB from the F828 but previously on the S75, I use manual set WB on a big patch of sand. Are you using the V1? Can the WB be manually set?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

how I know. :P

me not Sony user. I'm Canon! hehz.

but jokes aside...you may want to dry daylight as MH is suppose to represent sunlight? but you may get a yellowish tinge.

yeah..may be too yellow....

coz i use pure AUTO and the colours very the yellow cos my bulbs are BLV 10KK, so i gei kiang anyhow anyhow go to P and choose the white long bar with many dots...then not so yellow...but end up so disney colour...

use other white balance worse, end up whole tank look more blue or yellow....

seems like cannot get a middle ground leh...really must use photoshop to edit the tones ah..very troublesome leh...

I use auto WB from the F828 but previously on the S75, I use manual set WB on a big patch of sand. Are you using the V1? Can the WB be manually set?

bro, u mean the socalled using your own white card and get a white balance ah....heard about such things but never explore my manual...manual as crisp as new...lol..

just use auto most of the time and when take the tank...i switch to P and take using the white balance at the whitelongbar with dots...hehe

paiseh...not camera whizz...all those aperture, exposure settings dun ask me..i dun even know how to control them or hold them fixed with my cam :P