Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

Give you a tip. Forget the deltec and use an ozonizer with your double beckett! DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! Save lots of $$$$!!!!

tat's true bro,

that's why i scheduled the double beckett earlier....while the deltec is just an extravagrant dream..... :)

if the double beckett is sufficient, the deltec will remain a dream...after all, the deltec cost can set up another tank already :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe....

actually like i said before, as long as plans are made to rehouse the tangs when they grow larger, no problem with keeping a few small to mid sized tangs in a 6ft tank like mine...

but once they outgrow the tank, have to be responsible enough to give them up to tanks which have more swimming space for them :)

Rh why dun upgradeto 8 by 4 by 3

• SRC Member

Roidan,

At 213 pages and counting this is a oversized thread. There's not way anyone can go through all the pages to see the pictures and most of it is chat anyway. If it drags on, it's going to contain so many different words that this thread will appear in every search.

I'll highly recommend that this thread be closed and that you start a new thread posting the lastest full picture of the tank. We can all carry on from there.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Roidan,

At 213 pages and counting this is a oversized thread. There's not way anyone can go through all the pages to see the pictures and most of it is chat anyway. If it drags on, it's going to contain so many different words that this thread will appear in every search.

I'll highly recommend that this thread be closed and that you start a new thread posting the lastest full picture of the tank. We can all carry on from there.

true also..even myself find it hard to retrieve sections of this thread myself...

maybe i rename this thread as

Roidan's 6ft tank Dec-April

then at beginning of May, close this thread and continue another thread as

Roidan's 6ft tank May-some later month...

:)

• SRC Member

Roidan,

This thread is growing at 3-4 pages per day. I hope to close it now to so I can prune it down for archive.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Roidan,

This thread is growing at 3-4 pages per day. I hope to close it now to so I can prune it down for archive.

eh....so cannot use month to split the threads...

so just rename this thread as Roidan's 6ft tank Part 1

and i start off a new one Roidan's 6ft tank Part 2 ah :)

open to suggestions on how to name them