• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

hey guyz...

chk thiz out!!! 2 dayz old... waz quite strezz & kena white spotz the 1st day. now it'z in the stage of recoverin'. just added 2 x CS 2 eat those damn unpleasant white spotz

haz been feedin' BS + garlic. luckily it still eatin'

post-34-1081187906.jpg

not enough for myself also...

just passed a handful to a good fren who got my T5 lights :)

Hey Bro, pai say, didn't know you were running out of Ulva, (really appreciate that you still give me despite that)....hope it had plenty of growth in my refuge and can pass to you in future....

:off: , like your new car, if you buy/sell car like the way you change tank so fast hoh, let me know , hehe

• SRC Member
hey guyz...

chk thiz out!!! 2 dayz old... waz quite strezz & kena white spotz the 1st day. now it'z in the stage of recoverin'. just added 2 x CS 2 eat those damn unpleasant white spotz

Does the cleaner shrimps help to reduce the white spots? I mean to reduce the ich parasites?

• SRC Member

Vinoth,

yez it doez, @ least 2 me. they actually eat off the parasitez by cleanin' the fish

Does the cleaner shrimps help to reduce the white spots? I mean to reduce the ich parasites?

Hey Bro, pai say, didn't know you were running out of Ulva, (really appreciate that you still give me despite that)....hope it had plenty of growth in my refuge and can pass to you in future....

:off: , like your new car, if you buy/sell car like the way you change tank so fast hoh, let me know , hehe

no problem bro,

i said i'd pass them to you and i see that i do not conveniently forget... :)

anyway, forgot to tell u that if u find them not growing well, use stronger lights... ;)

tahan bro, when your setup is stable and running on momentum, you can afford what u take fancy also :)

they have been reported to clean the fishes but most are pretty much scavengers instead....not sure they are effective or not in respect to ich....i have a pair with me over 2 years...through tank migrations and all, both are pretty laden with green eggs all the time :)

• SRC Member

wad's the fish that u posted on the top part? didn manage to recognise it..

achillies tang will cahnge colour now and then.. mine does... but for a short while only.. less than 5 min will change back

where can ulva be found?

• SRC Member
wad's the fish that u posted on the top part? didn manage to recognise it..

achillies tang will cahnge colour now and then.. mine does... but for a short while only.. less than 5 min will change back

where can ulva be found?

can get ulva from our local beaches...

if i'm not wrong PR brings them in occasionally... ;)

PM me if you need some... :P

hey guyz...

Where did you get that juv atlantic blue... can pm me ;););)

Vinoth,

yez it doez, @ least 2 me. they actually eat off the parasitez by cleanin' the fish

Eh FYI it has been scientifically proven that cleaner shrimp dun help in getting the ich parasite from fish body ;););)

[

i said i'd pass them to you and i see that i do not conveniently forget... :)

anyway, forgot to tell u that if u find them not growing well, use stronger lights... ;)

tahan bro, when your setup is stable and running on momentum, you can afford what u take fancy also :)

thanks bro, yup, using one of the T5s for the refuge, trust should be ample for the algae...I can tahan, like I told you , I stock very slowly, I like it slow :rolleyes: hehe, no quickies... :D

hope your AT make it thru this time.....I know u really love them...I'd remember at your place 1st time, you were admiring your previous AT in your 6ft, like admiring your daughter or girlfriend, hehe...u think I didn't notice ah... :lol:

dun remind me of that one....given away by me unwillingly during chinese new year...

it was eating happily in my tank...before i gave it away.....some time later died....must have missed my tank and his tankmates :lol:

but that one's teardrop not so nice, so not too great a loss....

if this current one makes it....i'll be very happy...hehe :lol:

Amazing......204 pages and still counting. Roidan you need to make significant contributions to SRC fund. 99% web host space is used by your thread. hahahha

This thread is going as deep as your deep deep pockets man.  :lol:

er....

i have made a couple of small goodwill contributions to the SRC fund in the dark :ph34r: so far....not taking the bandwidth this thread is taking up for granted :lol:

actually the thread will slow down lah...not much new toys/additions already... :P

unless i start another thread....Roidan's 12ft tank :lol: