roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

yeah...those blade one good to scrape the back glass...but front glass be careful..may leave scratches....front one i use hard sponge kind and algae magnet

if your hard sponge kind is those green colour type...be careful,a sthey contain 'wire' which can scratch your tank too. for magnet cleaner, be careful not to trap any sand from the sand bed..... :)

But that may cause water pollution and so adequet filtering is necessary and good skimmer will help alot too...

skimmer...what liu...if U need to find one person has 2 powerful skimmers to do the job...thats Roidan.... :lol::lol::lol:

BTW..bro, it seems like you have fragged your monti ...why?? :lol:

if your hard sponge kind is those green colour type...be careful,a sthey contain 'wire' which can scratch your tank too. for magnet cleaner, be careful not to trap any sand from the sand bed..... :)

yeah..tat i take care to choose a proper one....

and i also noted about the magnet not going too close to the sandbed in case pick up some sand like you said :)

aiyah roidan getting his twin beckett wad. those he using now is nothing to him. :lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

skimmer...what liu...if U need to find one person has 2 powerful skimmers to do the job...thats Roidan.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hehe....

i may sell away the H&S skimmer after the twin-beckett skimmer.....still prefer my AquaC more than the H&S...hehe

seriously the aquaC is better built and the acrylic feels more solid and thicker than the H&S

yeah...hand itchy...decided to frag it into a few pieces put around the tank see where fengshui good.... :lol:

skimmer...what liu...if U need to find one person has 2 powerful skimmers to do the job...thats Roidan.... :lol::lol::lol:

he got the 2 backett skimmer liao ah :shock::shock:

haven't lah...

tat would be mid-year to year end timeframe...

now hanging in there with AquaC EV240 and H&S 150-F2001

oh!!!!! for his tank i think that 2 skimmer is way too small.. maybe a giant euro- reef or dual chamber backett may help