roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
my most treasured piece....died few weeks back for no reason....panic for the next few days scared the rest of my clams genna...heng never...

no snails...no nothing....maybe felt the sump was too squeezy then and decide to leave me :cry2::cry::cry2:

I also have 1 clam died on me about 2 months back. Dunno why, I bought 2 from the same batch, but one just die off after 1 week.

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Both were reacting well to lights and shade (i.e. open and close fast!)

hey brother roidan, if yo still consider me as brother no need to do that. Most important thing is that we have cleared up the small hiccup. If it make you feel any better a cup of kopi will do when we meet up after CNY.

hehee.....of coz treat you as brother...lol...hehe

yeah...we should be drinking coffee at your place when your tank comes...hehehe

no lah...must let me have some excuse to boot some spacetaking clams in my collection mah....*sniggles* :rolleyes:

really lah...really ugly clam...but quite big size...so when your tank is ready for it, we pick a good date from the almanac and i bring it over to your tank...haha

hey brather, where did you get mg testing kit from ha? Is it ex?

Have never tested that b4 lei

salifert....i got from reborn 2nd floor one day when i was there...about 20odd...quite alright the price...

coz i read in here and then in reefcentral that magnesium does affect cal/alk levels if it is very low...so i backside itchy go buy a test kit and test lor...hehe

anyway, all these water test kits really like chemistry mini labs...lol

• SRC Member
She see me test for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, KH, GH and CA and ask me if I am trying to be a bio-chemist. Ha ha ha ha  My funny mom :rolleyes:

Bio science is the new direction from govt mah....so we start from here lor.... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
hey nutx are you doing the same?

same wat? definitely not bio-science...my chemistry all return to teacher long ago...

I only test dkH and calcium. Ph using a test pen.

NO3 occasionally and the rest I ignore, bec they were zero previously and not suppose to increase.

:)