Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• SRC Member
yes..dun go out lorong halus..go out the next pasir ris exit...turn right go tampines..turn left go pasir ris..then head all the way straight down till u come to a 45degree right bend..that is the new road..on the left side of the bend

I though that road was there for years already

TPE exit Pasir Ris Dr 12

Filter left and first traffic light turn left

Go till end of the road (Pet hotel), turn right

same road?? <_<

dino07.gif

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll never ever aim for an Evo after sitting in the new Evo VIII. truely crap car for the amount of money invested into it.

only the older Evos are great cars. anything after XI was shit in my humble opinion. bloody intercooler is so low, it tends to hit the road and suck it debris, causing massive engine overheating.

nevermind. lets not digress.

• SRC Member

ehh..

one must be realistic also leh..

how many buy buy a ferrari or porche..pardon my spelling..

evo not bad lah..or wrx can liao..

everycar got its flaws..

cannot hiam hiam so much.. :off:

I know. but why an Evo. with the price. you can buy a STI already. and mind you STIs and Evo. the differences aren't few and far between. its a world of difference. if you have a chance, take a seat in one of them and have a feel. you'll get what I mean.

I condemn Evos for the intercooler placement. thats all. if it was slightly higher, or ontop of the bonnet like the STI, then it'll be much better. even the Focus and 206 intercoolers are higher up than the Evo. there is a reason why the Evo was such a poor show in this year's WRC season. go figure. (=

and if I were you, I'd get a Focus or a 206 with that money. hahahaha.

okay seriously digressing. and yes a car is a car at the end of the day. getting an Evo = getting it badly scratched in the a-hole carparks of Singapore.

tired liao..going to bed...

can get from www.viclite.com.sg

or get orgastb to get for u...

as much as i spend money on expensive skimmer and chiller...i can't bear to see myself spend over a thousand on a mh...hehe

unless its more than 150W..then i cant use this housing....then bo bian have to get those nice aquarium MHs which are costly...but since i am 150watter...this is good enough for me :P