j-QUaD's Reef

j-QUaD

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT !!!! u say u sianz at home...

shld tell me earlier mah i go ur hse fragging liaoz hohoho....

eh lately gt rics shipment meh where u buy e orange one from ?

iwarna dec shipment huh ?

Tat ric was specially flown in from US... So far I have not see this colour from local shipment. ;)

Saw that it was yellow colour on the pic so I bot it but who knows when I received it.....

the colour wasn't yellow & it was so tiny, was almost BOTAK! the 'bubble' tentacle all drop off except afew left.... almost going to 'Up Lorry' stage!.

But luckily it recovered & grow bigger. :)

U mean this one? This one hasn't been growing, in fact, parts of it has been melting away. Now left with about half. Not sure if I should bother it......

Ya, tat's the one! Its OK, u take ur time to nurse it back to good health & I know u can.

I can wait..... :lol:

• SRC Member

hahaha bro u also know ar haha.. damn good specimen bro.. ;)

hm.. am i suppose to be seeing 2 polyps of that damn nice zoas? survival from ur old collection? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

hey bro whats e prices like for bringing in rics from US ?

was wondering to get a bubble mushroom spore lfs very rare..

but its a common thing though..

It depend on the qty u order from them, last time my buddy order from them ard 80 pcs & the cost including shipment came up to abt S$21/pc.

But recently I heard the service very bad, got a few reefer received all their orders RTN & they even refuse to reply email.

Anyway, the shipment alone cost abt US$120.

I had stop order from them for very long time liao.

Very nice zoa collection! :bow:

In spite of ordering so much (80 pcs), the shipment cost per pc is still so high...? Is it really worth it?

The shipment cost was actually wavied for tat order but of course there r risk. Their service was all along OK but not sure wat

happened from abt last 2 yrs onwards. Mostly all the zoa / rics ordered RTN when received.

sea spider eh.. interesting.. :)

Ya. Last few days saw some of my zoa frag kana white pox suddenly so decided to do cleaning on those affected one when I found

tis !@%$&$ on the cheapo zoa colony.

So far I did not found any white pox relaspe on those zoa after tat, was wondering is the white pox related to this !$@%!$%!#. :lol: