Post your Angel tanks here!

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Many nice angels, make me drool liao... an emperor and blueface to complete the list? :eyebrow:

Dunno how you manage to introduce so many angels without them quarrelling...my fierce queen after a month still chase after my french...luckily no torn fins. But didn't regret clearing my zoos and leathers to accomodate the angels...they are like...well...Angels! So swee.

Since u so touched, buy me a clairon angel to show your appreciation :idea:

Ok la i buy for you. No a problem

BIGBIRD

Tank 1 : 36 x 36 x 30

Tank 2 : 30 x 36 x 30

Sump : 43 x 30 x 15

Light 1 : LumenAqua LED lighting systems 72W

Light 2 : LumenAqua LED lighting systems 72W

Wavemaker : 1 x Tunze wavebox

Skimmer : Deltec 701 and Deltec TS 1250 Turbo Skimmer

Chiller : Arctica 1/4

Return pump 1: Rio 32

Return pump 2: Rio 20

Pinpoint : PH meter

Pinpoint : Temp meter

Pinpoint : ORP controller

Ozonizer : Sander C200

Tank1 and 2 : 308gallon

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

I TALK ANGEL, I EAT ANGEL, I SLEEP ANGEL

• Senior Reefer

Never go sealife before haha. so never see falcula! Though i always pass by, never occured to go in lol. BTW, i am VERY impressed with ur FOWLR. i can't keep any other angel in my tank because of my dominant coral beauty.... will TEAR everything up. No matter what i do. i tried rearranging rockwork, catching both angels out an re-intro, letting my coral beauty get used to the new fish for a few days, nothing works with my coral beauty =( Hiaz.... it nearly killed my bicolour angel. Now the bicolour inside my sump tank, recovering. so sad leh. stupid coral beauty =.=

• SRC Member
HI Earth Bro

You are back with FOWLR tank. Nice nice angels you have.

Guess I will need to stock up liao.

I will be trying out the Algea Scrubber and hopefully this allow me to keep more fishes.

what's the algae scrubber actually and why can't u keep more fishes without that? :upsidedown:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Many nice angels, make me drool liao... an emperor and blueface to complete the list? :eyebrow:

Dunno how you manage to introduce so many angels without them quarrelling...my fierce queen after a month still chase after my french...luckily no torn fins. But didn't regret clearing my zoos and leathers to accomodate the angels...they are like...well...Angels! So swee.

:thanks: bro, I probably will stock a goldflake as the last angel and that will be it... it's really luck that i can put in all of them without much fight. if u are free drop by my office and i can share the long grandfather story with u.. :ph34r::lol:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Am i seeing things? You have two Africanus?

Nope, your eyes are alright to be able to see 2 africanus. but on the other hand your eyes missed the 2 queens. :upsidedown:

don't think the small africanus can make it for long as it's not feeding well...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Never go sealife before haha. so never see falcula! Though i always pass by, never occured to go in lol. BTW, i am VERY impressed with ur FOWLR. i can't keep any other angel in my tank because of my dominant coral beauty.... will TEAR everything up. No matter what i do. i tried rearranging rockwork, catching both angels out an re-intro, letting my coral beauty get used to the new fish for a few days, nothing works with my coral beauty =( Hiaz.... it nearly killed my bicolour angel. Now the bicolour inside my sump tank, recovering. so sad leh. stupid coral beauty =.=

:thanks: bro, take your time to observe a fish before u buy, it really depends on luck and quality of the new fish when u have new additions. But then again, if your tank is not big enough, your luck will be reduced in hoping that there will be no aggression from existing angels to new ones.

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Senior Reefer
:thanks: bro, take your time to observe a fish before u buy, it really depends on luck and quality of the new fish when u have new additions. But then again, if your tank is not big enough, your luck will be reduced in hoping that there will be no aggression from existing angels to new ones.

My tank 3 feet, and my rockscape got plenty of overhangs and caves. I dont see why i cant keep more than 2 dwarfs togethr. Its the coral beauty. Very aggresive. I have seen people keeping 3-4 dwarfs in a 3 feet tank. My coral beauty just cannot allow this. I try every method already. lol

• SRC Member
what's the algae scrubber actually and why can't u keep more fishes without that? :upsidedown:

Bro Earth,

He is referring to the much talkabout algae scrubber method discussed in another thread in this forum set up by SantaMonica. A good way to reduce no3 and po4. Me thinking of setting up too. http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73162

Earth

When u add your queen and king angel, did u add both together ? Or did u put the angel into a QT box in the main tank. I am thinking of adding a blue angel into my tank which has a queen and a king angel. It take a very long time for my queen angel in the QT box to accept the king angel. What is my chance of adding a blue angel with a king and a queen angel ?

• SRC Member
Earth

When u add your queen and king angel, did u add both together ? Or did u put the angel into a QT box in the main tank. I am thinking of adding a blue angel into my tank which has a queen and a king angel. It take a very long time for my queen angel in the QT box to accept the king angel. What is my chance of adding a blue angel with a king and a queen angel ?

Wow, another Angel lover. You want to complete the collection having King, Queen and Blue?

HI Earth Bro

My Bio load very high and hope building an Algea Scrubber can reduce my NO3. Tried using a Surplur beads NR and nearly "crashed" my tank. Guess I am no good in adjusting the flow. Many reefers are very successfull on NR and I am not.

Tried using Denni ball NR also failed. Thus now trying using Algea lor.

bro, sulphur bead will take a while to keep in. Once it is in, you just have to adjust your flow slowly to confirm your NO is being reduced.....want to try again...hehehe....missed your sales on the sulphur bead, if not can pass back to you....kekeke.....

for algae scrubber, iwarna selling pre-fixed type....you bought it or diy yourself...if diy yourself, mind posting for me to learn...kekeke.

Wow, another Angel lover. You want to complete the collection having King, Queen and Blue?

HI Earth Bro

My Bio load very high and hope building an Algea Scrubber can reduce my NO3. Tried using a Surplur beads NR and nearly "crashed" my tank. Guess I am no good in adjusting the flow. Many reefers are very successfull on NR and I am not.

Tried using Denni ball NR also failed. Thus now trying using Algea lor.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Nope, your eyes are alright to be able to see 2 africanus. but on the other hand your eyes missed the 2 queens. :upsidedown:

don't think the small africanus can make it for long as it's not feeding well...

Oh ya.. Haha... YOu have two asfur too right? Haha...

Pray hard it start eating soon.. They are so nice thou brown lar.. Haha..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
My tank 3 feet, and my rockscape got plenty of overhangs and caves. I dont see why i cant keep more than 2 dwarfs togethr. Its the coral beauty. Very aggresive. I have seen people keeping 3-4 dwarfs in a 3 feet tank. My coral beauty just cannot allow this. I try every method already. lol

Maybe u got no luck, try tangs instead :upsidedown::eyebrow:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank