150 gallon marine aquarium

hijackng

• SRC Member

Fantastic setup and very very nice, only wish mine is even 1/10 of yours. Btw your PBrT go up lorry, was about to ask if she can survive cause I tried 2 and both died within a week in my previous 3ft tank, now thinking of trying one more time in my new 4ft tank.

• SRC Member
Fantastic setup and very very nice, only wish mine is even 1/10 of yours. Btw your PBrT go up lorry, was about to ask if she can survive cause I tried 2 and both died within a week in my previous 3ft tank, now thinking of trying one more time in my new 4ft tank.

My PBrT was eating well for the first two week,

then it start to eat lesser and become skinnier and died.

don't know what reason?

anyone have any answer? :thanks:

Really nice tank. I really like the blastomussa, but my favorite is the red coco worm. Do you still have it? I saw it in the early pictures but not in the last one. If you still have it, can you take a close up picture?

• SRC Member
Really nice tank. I really like the blastomussa, but my favorite is the red coco worm. Do you still have it? I saw it in the early pictures but not in the last one. If you still have it, can you take a close up picture?

:) Yes, still there, beside a cave where there is not bright enough.

Pic not sharp as the lighting is too dim.

post-34-1074844928.jpg