Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
hehe harvested....another torch coral, a zoo, and a pair of harlequin shrimps hehe. this is my first time keeping this shrimp. will need to buy starfish every 1 month or so. pictures later! or tomorrow.

Ooooooh.. I knew you couldn't resist the harlequin shrimps! Hahaha.. High maintainence leh. I suppose you won't be seeking the red marble star anytime soon yeah?

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Ooooooh.. I knew you couldn't resist the harlequin shrimps! Hahaha.. High maintainence leh. I suppose you won't be seeking the red marble star anytime soon yeah?

haha yea...cant resist since day 1. yea no red marble stars now =( im surprised my linckia is still alive..... they haven find it yet hehe

• Senior Reefer

so far the zoos i bought from henry doing fantastic. i think this could be my first ever zoo that will flourish and do well. only time will tell. found a black sundial snail on it though...removed it and checked for any other pests. :) pictures first thing tomorrow!

• SRC Member
so far the zoos i bought from henry doing fantastic. i think this could be my first ever zoo that will flourish and do well. only time will tell. found a black sundial snail on it though...removed it and checked for any other pests. :) pictures first thing tomorrow!

For me, I squeeze a few drops of the big prawn brain juice on the sun... within minutes, 100% Open big big waiting for feeding.. :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
For me, I squeeze a few drops of the big prawn brain juice on the sun... within minutes, 100% Open big big waiting for feeding.. :eyebrow:

wa. LOL! super high colestrol and PO4? but sounds good. anyway, wont the water blow it all away?

• SRC Member
updates! picture time.

First up, harlequin shrimp pair that i bought from marine life! Beautiful....i love them to death

Nice... I'd love to keep a pair myself, but I can't get over the hassle of feeding them starfishes. If only someone can develop starfish pellets... :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

remember not too long ago i bought a torch coral from GO? well, i bought another torch coral from marine life. now i have 2. they look SOOOOO beautiful swaying in the current. the one on the right is the old one, and the one on the left is the new one!

post-15755-1233387590.jpg

post-15755-1233387600.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Nice... I'd love to keep a pair myself, but I can't get over the hassle of feeding them starfishes. If only someone can develop starfish pellets... :eyebrow:

haha. i read from somewhere that most only accept live starfishes. they can sense something that the live star fish produces.... something like that. I have a linckia in my tank...but so far they haven found it yet. neither can i? lol

• Senior Reefer

Bought a very nice blue zoo from sealife. A separate piece of rock was attatched to the main rock by 2 polyps of zoos...in the end, bought both rocks for only $30. i found it very reasonable! :D now the 2 rocks put side by side, no one know its even 2 rocks. Looks like one big piece :)

My first blue zoo and its doing so well now. open up in 5 mins after introduction. In fact, some were even open inside the bag when i bought it.

post-15755-1233387864.jpg

post-15755-1233387874.jpg

• Senior Reefer

actually its 2 small pieces of individual rocks. i just put side by side to make it look bigger. Will let it grow more first and monitor the growth before i decide to separate/frag :) just bought it today, still dunno if it will do well. but so far, excellent. You will be the first to know if frags are ready haha :D

BTW, do u know what is the name of it? it looks...blue...but not as beautiful as those really really blue zoas i see in ming's tank, or like those that ambystoma always show us.

• Senior Reefer
More like this one...

ah yes. was trying to find a picture that look like mine and found the one that i posted to be the most similar looking. the one u posted looks more like it. thanks. will look out for more blue zoos next time

• Senior Reefer
Nice harvest.

Take a break. Save some money, get a shui shui big prata / super red cynarina / rare colour blastos down the road... :eyebrow:

haha yea. wallet running dry. must reserve and let my money grow.

• SRC Member

Nice tank you have there! Seems like your issue with zoos were a thing of the past. Keep it up, and fill those empty spaces with more corals. :)

Btw, can let me know when you gonna frag your blue mushies? :thanks:

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

• Senior Reefer
Nice tank you have there! Seems like your issue with zoos were a thing of the past. Keep it up, and fill those empty spaces with more corals. :)

Btw, can let me know when you gonna frag your blue mushies? :thanks:

how many polyps do you want? My blue mushrooms have few big polyps. Haven really multiply yet....i also reserving some for bro wilsontan. Will let you guys know when the frags are ready. Hopefully soon bah. i really dunno, now the polyps haven even started growing yet lol.

and thanks for the compliment! yea, the past 2 zoos i bought really doing very well!! happy to say that even my US zoos are catching up with the blooming...jsut that keep kena toppled over by snails haha