Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
waah... I love the brain garden! haha

you really tempting me to go reach into my wallet to start adding more corals to my tank le!

the brains got from a reefer hehe. v nice and reasonable price!

• Senior Reefer
the brain looks so much better in your tank! wish you all the best with it. oh i feed them fresh market prawn (small pieces) every week just to let you know

nice tank as usual :)

thanks for the brains! they are healty specimens! already extending feeding tentacles even tho just added in today. will feed them once a week like u do.

• Senior Reefer
Bro Lemon....where did you get your neon goby from?

how's it so far in your tank? does it really clean fishes?

yes cleaning fishes. but seldom see it as my tank is big for it. got it at LCK.

Thanks bro!

Special thanks to bro reddevilz for teaching me the releasing of fish in the dark trick :) first time in months i successfully keep flasher wrasse without it jumping out! partly oso becoz my dotty and clown bid farewell.

Will be using that trick for these 2 babies tonight :D

Also care to share about releasing the fishes in the dark.....

• Senior Reefer
Also care to share about releasing the fishes in the dark.....

this si a trick my fren reddevilz taught me. put the fish in betta box during the day, and release it whenever u want, but do it at night. the next morning the fish will be swimming happily with the others. i dunno how it works,but it does.

this si a trick my fren reddevilz taught me. put the fish in betta box during the day, and release it whenever u want, but do it at night. the next morning the fish will be swimming happily with the others. i dunno how it works,but it does.

Oh cool thanks for the tip, by the way you have a really fantastic looking tank. How's the clam with the T5? planning to keep hammers and octo but not sure if it will survive under T5. Are yours doing well?

• Senior Reefer
Oh cool thanks for the tip, by the way you have a really fantastic looking tank. How's the clam with the T5? planning to keep hammers and octo but not sure if it will survive under T5. Are yours doing well?

my tank very average leh :P clam is doing good under T5 for now. albei too early to tell. hammer and octo very suitable for T5s. being LPS, they like moderate lighting. Metal halides will burn them if ur not careful with the placement. mine are doing great btw. a chiller is important too.

hey lemon,

how are ur bartletts and do you feed them regularly? what do u feed?

i have onyl 1 super male bartlett. too expensive for me to buy more than 1 :P they are very easy to feed compared to other anthias. on the day of purchase, it was eating pellets and mysis only after 15 minutes into my tank. i feed it pellets and mysis now.

• SRC Member
o.o what happen to your tank?

now left with mostly fishes with abit of corals....that time i do maintainance off my chiller forgot to on back after that....ouch!

but end of the yr will move house n get my 4ft up....n i be back......keke

my tank very average leh :P clam is doing good under T5 for now. albei too early to tell. hammer and octo very suitable for T5s. being LPS, they like moderate lighting. Metal halides will burn them if ur not careful with the placement. mine are doing great btw. a chiller is important too.

i have onyl 1 super male bartlett. too expensive for me to buy more than 1 :P they are very easy to feed compared to other anthias. on the day of purchase, it was eating pellets and mysis only after 15 minutes into my tank. i feed it pellets and mysis now.

Alright will now looking for small true octos and hammers......do you have any issues with your YT when you bought it? did you QT it and add Seachem's paraguard? :peace:

• Senior Reefer

now left with mostly fishes with abit of corals....that time i do maintainance off my chiller forgot to on back after that....ouch!

but end of the yr will move house n get my 4ft up....n i be back......keke

yah i experience chiller like that before. accidently knock the plug then never connect properly. din kick in tempt went to 31C. lucky nothing die.

i see, do u feed them regularly?

i feed my fish 3 times a day. mysis morning, pellets afternoon, mysis at night. if i go school then its 2 times a day. mysis morning, pelelts night,

Alright will now looking for small true octos and hammers......do you have any issues with your YT when you bought it? did you QT it and add Seachem's paraguard? :peace:

my Yt is a very strange YT. when i buy, i never QT just add to tank straight away. till this day, few months later, not even a single spot of ich. i din add anything to him or feed him anythign specieal. only had abit of HLLE but has made a full recovery. still wonder till today... i have some fish when newly introduced, contrat abit of ich but later it will go away. this YT has not even had a single spot till now. bought it from SL btw. quality LFS

yah i experience chiller like that before. accidently knock the plug then never connect properly. din kick in tempt went to 31C. lucky nothing die.

i feed my fish 3 times a day. mysis morning, pellets afternoon, mysis at night. if i go school then its 2 times a day. mysis morning, pelelts night,

my Yt is a very strange YT. when i buy, i never QT just add to tank straight away. till this day, few months later, not even a single spot of ich. i din add anything to him or feed him anythign specieal. only had abit of HLLE but has made a full recovery. still wonder till today... i have some fish when newly introduced, contrat abit of ich but later it will go away. this YT has not even had a single spot till now. bought it from SL btw. quality LFS

Totally agree with you SL is a quality LFS. They do really take care of thier fishes. How do you train your fishes to eat pellets? my angels will just stare and let it fall to the sandbed...very irritating. Only the hawks eat pellets.

• Senior Reefer
Totally agree with you SL is a quality LFS. They do really take care of thier fishes. How do you train your fishes to eat pellets? my angels will just stare and let it fall to the sandbed...very irritating. Only the hawks eat pellets.

the yellow tang i bought was already feeding on pellets. i dunno...after awhile the other fishes will just take pellets. if its feeding on mysis or frozen food, then at least its feeding and u shouldnt worry about it too much. after awhile they will feed on the pellets i guess. im still waiting for my blue eye anthias to accept pellets as food.