Lemon's tank!

yikai

haha thanks :) elegance coral success rate not very high compared to last time, will see how this goes. so far this specimen quite small....so hopefully easier =) the colour, i prefer those neon green ones better. but too bad toobig =]

hi lemon bro, i thought u going to get pink or blue zoo??

• Senior Reefer
hi lemon bro, i thought u going to get pink or blue zoo??

there was only one blue zoo left when i was there and it was reesrved liao. so no more blue zoos. however, still have alot of very nice pink and neon red zoos. but the price....very heartpain T_Tand the piece very big also. i have no space for it...hopefully few weeks later will still be there, and will be much cheaper. currently now 10 red notes for one piece.

there was only one blue zoo left when i was there and it was reesrved liao. so no more blue zoos. however, still have alot of very nice pink and neon red zoos. but the price....very heartpain T_Tand the piece very big also. i have no space for it...hopefully few weeks later will still be there, and will be much cheaper. currently now 10 red notes for one piece.

tsk tsk tsk... 10 red notes! maybe we should have a joint purchase.... get 4 friends, share the cost and split the rock into 4 quarters. hahaha.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

tsk tsk tsk... 10 red notes! maybe we should have a joint purchase.... get 4 friends, share the cost and split the rock into 4 quarters. hahaha.

ya, there's wat i m thinking also... but i think shl wait 4 few more day then buy as wat lemon said.... by the time i think will be cheaper...haha

• Senior Reefer
pls dun chuck e elegance skeleton inside sandbed...

its nt gd for e tissue sticking on e skeleton on e side...

i made sure none of the tissue is abrading against the sand dun worry :) but elegance coral place on sand more natural. better than rock mah...rock more easily damage the coral. Anyway, today my elegance bloom very nice. if can later i take picture. BTW, isit going to be a problem if my sand sifter goby spit sand at my corals? -__- keep spitting at my zoos, my clove, and now my elegance....i think i should remove it. dam sickening

i made sure none of the tissue is abrading against the sand dun worry :) but elegance coral place on sand more natural. better than rock mah...rock more easily damage the coral. Anyway, today my elegance bloom very nice. if can later i take picture. BTW, isit going to be a problem if my sand sifter goby spit sand at my corals? -__- keep spitting at my zoos, my clove, and now my elegance....i think i should remove it. dam sickening

dun mind hw much u buy e elegance can pm me

it look reali reali common in normal shipment... hope its nt anything above 3.5 red notes?

• Senior Reefer
ya, there's wat i m thinking also... but i think shl wait 4 few more day then buy as wat lemon said.... by the time i think will be cheaper...haha

provided it is still there. the blue zoos, even ON shipment day, all gone by the time i went there...sian 1/2 left all the pink, red and neon looking pink/red (very striking) but the pink ones are very nice...i do believe some of the reefers here have the one im talking about. its quite common, but its dam nice. i found some images on google and i think the ones at GO look like these. about 80% similar in terms of colour.

post-15755-1233976115.jpg

post-15755-1233976131.jpg

• SRC Member
provided it is still there. the blue zoos, even ON shipment day, all gone by the time i went there...sian 1/2 left all the pink, red and neon looking pink/red (very striking) but the pink ones are very nice...i do believe some of the reefers here have the one im talking about. its quite common, but its dam nice. i found some images on google and i think the ones at GO look like these. about 80% similar in terms of colour.

Nice elegance! :shock:

There's this LFS at suntec city, they place their elegance near the top very close to the lights.

l7304smr.jpg

wow sure or not stung by elegance... u got me scared man...how about anemones...i heard elegance can be more powerful than anemones... :rolleyes:

Be careful of lps sting. I used to be able to handle the hammers with bare hands, till 1 fine day my skin starts to become allergic to it. Now some of my fingers develop eczema, become dry/scaly/itchy.

Now i always use the clear thin plastic gloves when handling corals, cheap prevention.

• Senior Reefer
Nice elegance! :shock:

There's this LFS at suntec city, they place their elegance near the top very close to the lights.

elegance not suppose to put on rocks...yet alone the very top where the intense light is... i have this problem my stupid goby keep spitting sand on it -_- sand sifter goby..

• Senior Reefer

some pictures of my elegance after finish a small piece of prawn i fed it. now expanded quite nicely :) just need to solve the goby spitting sand problem...dunno if its bad for the coral...

post-15755-1233997522.jpg

post-15755-1233997532.jpg

• SRC Member
i have this problem my stupid goby keep spitting sand on it -_-

HAHAHAHAHA! It's as if he is saying "I reject your new purchase and demand that you pay attention to me only. PUI!"

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer

I notice i have been neglecting my other livestock and paying alot of attention to my elegance lately =( seems unfair to my other corals LOL. so will post some pics of my other corals here in recognition :)

First, see my GSP!! showing alot of new growth all around. i'm very pleased.

post-15755-1234173968.jpg

• Senior Reefer

2 of my zoos. the orange one lookshealthy, but the polyps keep floating away and sticking to somewhere else to grow. really hate this. =( can anyone tell me why? i already shifted to so high liao near the light. seems like only this particular one giving this problem

post-15755-1234174113.jpg

post-15755-1234174123.jpg

• SRC Member

I see you are building up a nice collection of LPS and zoos already... Next time see any nice zoos in store we can share cost!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
I see you are building up a nice collection of LPS and zoos already... Next time see any nice zoos in store we can share cost!

im afraid of zoos -_- as u can see form my that orangy zoos, the polyps keep floating away. not much luck with them =\