Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
tank looking good! ;)

hey thanks! (: bro updates on ur side? hows things looking for u? good i hope (: really regret trading one of my anthelias to my cousin...after seeing my current 2 blooming so well, lols zz.

• SRC Member
hey thanks! (: bro updates on ur side? hows things looking for u? good i hope (: really regret trading one of my anthelias to my cousin...after seeing my current 2 blooming so well, lols zz.

gonna do up the whole tank from scratch... will change to black sand and add a K1 to improve circulation. too many dead spots the last time round...

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• Senior Reefer
gonna do up the whole tank from scratch... will change to black sand and add a K1 to improve circulation. too many dead spots the last time round...

good to hear! ill be waiting to see ur tank all set up and better than before ;)

• SRC Member
haha. me is bro lemon la XD. but sis oso can.... :ph34r:

bought it for 1.4 red notes at ML.

ok , must get your attention ma HAHAHA...

maybe its around that price...

i must get few of it man.. does it eat coraline (purple algae) ? i hope not.. as green algae start to form up on the rocks..

any 1 knows?

• Senior Reefer
ok , must get your attention ma HAHAHA...

maybe its around that price...

i must get few of it man.. does it eat coraline (purple algae) ? i hope not.. as green algae start to form up on the rocks..

any 1 knows?

hmm..coraline im not too sure, btu they do love algae (:

• Senior Reefer
My abalone FOC...came out of no where...haha... :eyebrow: sometimes they come with the liverocks...

oh i have 2 of those. baby ones. look like abalone haha! dunno what exactly they are. yea came with the liverocks

• Senior Reefer
so good, hope got black tang come out from my liverock HAHAHAHA

i ever tot i saw a goby in my liverock free. then i look closer. its a mantis shrimp -.- i think now i got a few more lolz.

• Senior Reefer

my yumas (: Not those expensive and fancy frilly kinds la....but i still love them (: so little only..hope to make it a nice garden haha. pardon my lousy photo taking skills. need someone wif DSLR to come my house XD

post-15755-1236679550.jpg