White Cement

Terryz_

haha. white rock nice? brown looks more real

Hmmm... The Cement will be mixed with sand and coral chip so it is a mixture of white and brown... It will be more nicer than using gray cement.. But worse come to worse dun use too much gray cement.. Haha...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Hmmm... The Cement will be mixed with sand and coral chip so it is a mixture of white and brown... It will be more nicer than using gray cement.. But worse come to worse dun use too much gray cement.. Haha...

Hi Bro

That's a good way of making customize rock for scaping. However cement may not be aquarium safe depending on the contents in the cement. You might need to cure the custom made cement rocks for 3 months before usage.

A friend of mine successfully did the rock cement before and used it for 3 years. Let me find from him the pros and cons and post in this thread later.

Hi Bro

That's a good way of making customize rock for scaping. However cement may not be aquarium safe depending on the contents in the cement. You might need to cure the custom made cement rocks for 3 months before usage.

A friend of mine successfully did the rock cement before and used it for 3 years. Let me find from him the pros and cons and post in this thread later.

That is why i am looking for a more reliable place to get Cement.. I know some might leach out chemical on long usage.. Dun think the curing will take that long 1 month is enough and it affects the pH too... Thanks.. Definitely will help if you find out the pro and cons from your fren..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp