My New Tank

ReDDeviLs

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its a pencil wrasse.

but others called it multi colour wrasse.

its a sand wrasse. quite a humji fella LOL!

Hi Bro, When r u going to post the full view of your tank? I been waiting till my neck getting longer and longer as day past by.

• Senior Reefer

i searched pencil wrasse on google, and they said its a royal pencil wrasse. anyway, very unusual. i somehow find the fairy wrasse and flasher wrasses the colour very striking haha. very fake also the colours. like, its like an art work u know? haha. the colours and the design of the fish doesnt look like mother nature. looks man made, and i guess thats what makes them so unique. i really like fairy wrasses especially. but never dared try one.

• Senior Reefer

the link u give...i click liao say this to me.

Sorry. The server protection software has banned your IP address due to abuse. This is usually due to multiple accounts being created by the same IP - or continued attempts to access protected pages of the site. Any continued attempts to access our server constitutes hacking; and is a chargeable offense; and we will turn over IP access logs to the RCMP for investigation and will facilitate charges being filed. Govern yourself accordingly.

!???? lolz

i searched pencil wrasse on google, and they said its a royal pencil wrasse. anyway, very unusual. i somehow find the fairy wrasse and flasher wrasses the colour very striking haha. very fake also the colours. like, its like an art work u know? haha. the colours and the design of the fish doesnt look like mother nature. looks man made, and i guess thats what makes them so unique. i really like fairy wrasses especially. but never dared try one.

Royal Pencil is a difficult wrasse, need 3 inches sandbed to burrow and it's shy and passive feeder, i use to keep one with small layer of sand, din survive pass 2 weeks.

Flasher and fairy are easier wrasses as they feed readily and doesn't need sand plus they come in all shapes and fantastic colour combination. Exotic fairies are expensive. Go for fairies as they are more docile and can group many fairies together w no issue. Fairies are hardy fishes but of course they are susceptible to ich as well. Trust me, after you get your first fairy, you will be addicted to them!

• SRC Member
Royal Pencil is a difficult wrasse, need 3 inches sandbed to burrow and it's shy and passive feeder, i use to keep one with small layer of sand, din survive pass 2 weeks.

Flasher and fairy are easier wrasses as they feed readily and doesn't need sand plus they come in all shapes and fantastic colour combination. Exotic fairies are expensive. Go for fairies as they are more docile and can group many fairies together w no issue. Fairies are hardy fishes but of course they are susceptible to ich as well. Trust me, after you get your first fairy, you will be addicted to them!

I bought 1 pc together with bro reddevils. It's not really a difficult fish and my sandbed is barely an inch thick. It feeds readily and is quite bold as well. Was in my tank for quite a while b4 i sold it off recently.

• SRC Member
PurpleTortasof14-02-2009.jpg

my "blue" tort from GO. still holding its colour,but no polyp 1 lei :(

When u bot it does it have polyps?? ;) Nonetheless beautiful specimen... ;)

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member
dont have leh..

So maybe is like tat one lah... dun think too much as long as colour holds can liao... :lol:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D