Weekly Update 16-22 Feb

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

haha amby ur funny. and OMG THAT RED CARDINAL FISH!!!!! i simply MUST HAVE IT. kk this saturday i go buy hehe. hopefully still there! go see my tank thread. my tank inside got 6 cardinal fish liao -.- very soon going to be 8 (: and that stripy one also. apogon cynasoma. i dunno if my tank will still have space LOL. otherwise...10 cardinal WAKAKAK. overstock liao -_-

2nd one look like a dragon pipefish. but never see face i cannot tell. wa so excited now -_-

• SRC Member

Reborn got many many fishes siak, tml will have shipment the lady boss update (give a ring before going down)

mountain of starfish stack man, and got abalone~ 1 red note if any 1 wanna clean their tank with :)

lots of royal gamma too~ aiya alot of thing la :whistle

• SRC Member

sis lemon :P:evil::whistle:upsidedown: (jkjk)

i not sure what kind of starfish, but got brittlestar, think got a few colourful starfish (i quite new to reefing and just started not long ago :P , so pardon me not sure haha)

their royal gamma got some quite fat and alot of normal size (super cheap pls,you go there you know liao)hehe

can give them a ring to find out about your marble fish.

(you know where ah beng is?)lol

• Senior Reefer

isnt ah beng pacific reef? dam confusing also. i just go la dun care name haha! hmm....colourful starfish? sounds like marble star (: urgh i wan royal grammaaaaaaaaaaaaa. but i scared tio ich from my tank lolz. i had enuf of ich liao. but also too troublesome to cure...so now going to let all fish immune

• SRC Member

Ah Beng

Tel: (65)6581 3333

No. 16 Pasir Ris Farmway 2, Singapore 519316

Pacific Marine

Tel: (65)6386 0060

Plot 32 Pasir Ris Dr 12 Singapore 510000

but this two shown on the google map is different place. i also confuse le :huh:

Ah Beng

Tel: (65)6581 3333

No. 16 Pasir Ris Farmway 2, Singapore 519316

Pacific Marine

Tel: (65)6386 0060

Plot 32 Pasir Ris Dr 12 Singapore 510000

but this two shown on the google map is different place. i also confuse le :huh:

tht depends on whether e boss got update their locations with googles a nt..

sometimes same place diff boss can change mah u nv knw place still same name..

• SRC Member
tht depends on whether e boss got update their locations with googles a nt..

sometimes same place diff boss can change mah u nv knw place still same name..

ic~ noted bro. their additives damn cheap~ who want buy seachem seagel go get from there! :eyebrow:

btw that fish the guy from the otis bike buy, dam nice leh. any idea what it is?

It's a male Pseudochromis steenei. Females are grey and yellow, harder to find as they're not so colorful and harder to sell. Need a species tank for this fish if not they will make it one. Need a large tank to pair as well. I tried pairing in a 2ft tank and I got 2 dead fish. :upsidedown:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Senior Reefer

wa bro fuel power. every thing also try before (: hope u succeed with ur breeding. my cardinal fishes always spawning. but the babies never seem to make it alive (: kena eaten by other things hehe

It's a male Pseudochromis steenei. Females are grey and yellow, harder to find as they're not so colorful and harder to sell. Need a species tank for this fish if not they will make it one. Need a large tank to pair as well. I tried pairing in a 2ft tank and I got 2 dead fish. :upsidedown:

eh.. u haben try to save them b4 they kill each other? :pirate:

• SRC Supporter
eh which places in spore i can find furan 2 ?

i tink aquamarin nt selling their website nv put lehz.z.

realli must go aquastar shopping liaoz..

bro furan2 is from API not from aquapharm so i think they nver sell.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

eh.. u haben try to save them b4 they kill each other? :pirate:

No time to monitor. They were both around the same size. Gave them plenty of shelter but I think they were just too aggressive. They were not even adult size, only 3 inch fish. :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 4

Free Chaeto (Handful)

2. 0

RECLAIMING STOLEN BITCOIN/CRYPTO USDT WITH =>( FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY ).