Not honoring sales transaction...

seamonkee

• SRC Member
hmm I suppose so. thanks (=

and huskiesg. if you're reading this. you sure you still want my mother to be your godmother? haha. :P

I WANT!! GODBROTHER!! :cry2: GODMUM!! :cry2: I need a chiller please :lol::lol:

In general, most of the reefers in SRC are honest and wonderful people. I have befriended some sellers and buyers. I have to say this is one of the public forum I feel comfortable putting down my contact number when I have something to sell or buy. No reservations.

I have encountered nasty encounters in other forums. Eg, bringing the item down to a faraway location as too far for the buyer to come my house and end up he never turn up, wasted my trip! But I believe there are only a few bad eggs around.

Still, precautions have to be taken so now I do ask for deposit but if that person is a regular in the forum, then I will feel more secured in the transaction.

Terry, you have expressed your reasons to joe and and that given the budget, you would have gone for it. I believed that you did not set out to misleasd him. I respect your initiative for coming out and explaning in here to prevent any misunderstanding. Furthermore, this transaction is a private matter between you and him but you chose to share it with us. Appreciate your efforts :)

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem. I just do not want to be "blacklisted" because of something like that. if a misunderstanding can be avoided, I'll do what it takes to avoid it.

yes I agree with one reefer here. the best policy is to get the dood to come to your place to look at the merchandise. no use doing special service. take for example I sell car wipers. some people expect me to go all the way to Pasir Ris to deliver it to them, when I stay in Bishan. if the wiper was $188 I wouldn't mind. but at $18.80? no way. best is you come to my place and take a look at the merchandise. not happy, go away. nobody's forcing you to buy at gun point.

it takes all sorts to make the world. unfortunately, this includes many scumbags and rotten eggs. but what to do. without such people, our lives wouldn't be filled with humor and entertainment to a certain extent. let us all be on our toes and be weary.

cheers. just my five cents worth.

• SRC Member
YUp lor..... so best thing i suggest is

If the person is int in buying, he should go down to ur house and personally view the livestock...

If really wan to buy, and he is satisfied wif it, then purchase it on the spot...

This is to prevent misunderstanding , not honouring their words , conflict and risks....

One hand take the livestock , other hand give $$$.

It is a fair deal no arguments will arise...

Same wif LFS... u go there, u like the livestocks, u buy it on the spot.

Dun like it, then dun buy... juz walk off... So simple.. ;)

Aiya, sometimes its very hard to do so mah. Looking at the current trend in SRC, where a lot of pple make quick decisions and buy "online" by reservation, who dare to wait and "go see 1st, then decide"?

On the other hand, sellers would take up more time to "entertain" those who make arrangements to go and view the items.

So good impressions are really important. Maybe shd really observe the party you are interacting with, or better still, know him/her in person.

Afterall, other than the $$ transactions, we are also here to make friends rite?? :yeah::yeah:

ok, since everyone is airing their greivances here, let me say mine although its not about dishonouring transaction.

5months ago i sold someone a 2nd hand PS for $40 at 1 week old. About a month ago, he sold someone that same PS stating it's only 2months old and at $40. I saw that thread too late to stop the would be buyer.

how come he cannot sell at $40 tat time?

if got ready buyer than can wat. could be

market now shortage of PS, or the fellow never used it after buying?

Unless he's selling like price above market rate or near

it, than someone can kindly point out. If got ppl still want to buy,

by all means.

My view is, its buyer n seller own contractual, if bring in admin from SRC, this place going to be no different from ebay.

Even Yahoo Auction got such alot of con man around.

The rating thingy will be a double edged sword. As I pointed liao, this one is forum, scarily got some bugger go n post bad review on u, ppl also dun chap u when u ask abt some marine, talk abt buy/sell.

• SRC Member
it takes all sorts to make the world. unfortunately, this includes many scumbags and rotten eggs. but what to do. without such people, our lives wouldn't be filled with humor and entertainment to a certain extent. let us all be on our toes and be weary.

:lol: The sales barely cover your petrol costs. True, takes all kind to make the world. I am lucky to have met more good than :evil: ones :lol: But still, I appreciate meeting the :evil: to make me more world;y wise. PAid for my lessons :)

So when the ceremony for god mum to accept me as god son? :lol:

:lol: The sales barely cover your petrol costs. True, takes all kind to make the world. I am lucky to have met more good than :evil: ones :lol: But still, I appreciate meeting the :evil: to make me more world;y wise. PAid for my lessons :)

So when the ceremony for god mum to accept me as god son? :lol:

U want to be my godson..?

For a start, u got to help me like your tens of other god bros..

sell stuff at MRT. as u new, u start selling, then upgrade

to "see water" when more experience..

then good the leh, upgrade to manager status, then earn like

via commission of each new god son you recruit yourself.

month end u got to pay me 80% of your earnings as commission.

This is acceptable as some other god-bros (godson of mine) may not be earning as much, n some already eating curry rice at Changi, so I welfare their family too.

• SRC Member

:lol: Was wondering where you were in this thread :lol: So now you have appeared.

Hmm, why not I be your god bro taking care of things in the police force while you take care of things outside. Then we split all profits 50-50. :lol: Infernal affairs leh

• SRC Member
aiyah we start a black list lah. then next time can be wary of all these pple mah, esp those who are really puar chao one, like buy cheap sell ex. or cheat about condition of product. Then bwilly can be our gang leader lead us to put pig head on their gates.

Right on!!! I sponsor the pig heads!!!

• SRC Member
can you spare the intestines. kueh chap very nice to eat.

ears and tongue as well. nowsadays hor, they donch sell ear and tongue liao.

Suddenly remind me of the beef horfun at Geylang...slurp...slurp...

Gonna miss it... :cry2:

• SRC Member

I always have a special place to park there .. one of the apartments along Lor 11 :P I know the ah pek there .. so everytime blanjah him kopi can liao :lol:

I always have a special place to park there .. one of the apartments along Lor 11 :P I know the ah pek there .. so everytime blanjah him kopi can liao :lol:

like that must go with you liao... :lol:

• SRC Supporter
its not my credit card. its my mums. and I over exceeded my own budget for quite a bit. so need to save up first. getting my mum to pay for every purchase is not very nice if you ask me.

yah. my five cents. I'd never back out of my word, unless it made the difference between life and death. and this time round, it really made the difference. yeah. something bad cropped up and luckily for me, if I did spend the money, I guess...well. I guess something bad would have happened then.

yeah. once again, sorry Joe_P if you're reading this.

Friend...

The issue is settled... no bad feelings...

besides you did PM me regards your situation so....

You ain't classified as in the " fly aeroplane" category... B)