WTS LPS

• SRC Member

Hi all, have the following corals up for sale as decomming. Been a lengthy and joyful hobby in reefing all these years. Here's some coral from my tank for grabs. Collection will be at Fernvale rd. Plastic bags provided. For mushies collector.

1. 3 RARE polys of touquise base with orangy tip. opens up to abt 2.5 inch - $50

post-4134-1237439296.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Those looking for buddle corals can PM me for viewing.

Got other more corals for sale, just can't upload all the pics . Fishes and equipments are all for sale too. Best if someone gg to take over whole tank........

Meanwhile I wil try to oad more pics when I've time for it. Thanks all.

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Senior Reefer

nvm bro. wanted to get it to share with a few friends....bt they all backed out. -.-. sorry to pilot on you. unless anyone willing to share the frags of turqoise mushies, i will be more than happy...

• SRC Member

Hi all, Received alot of PMs regards to NO 1 turquiose mushy. Its been reserved ..Thanks for all the PMs.

Other corals like palm size acan :rolleyes: , frogsprawn, octo, branch octo, Single pinkish base with light green yuma :eyebrow: etc...

some fishes like sailfin tang, tomini tang Paired True percs from Coral Fram(unquie pattern) , paired breeding bangai cardinal, firegobies, abalones, starfishes etc

Equipments all to clear.....

I'll have an open house this Sunday instead. 22.03.2009 Sun from 2-6pm. Address Blk 407 B Fernvale rd #22-03. HP 97806879. Those who has plastic bags can bring along too, worried I dun have enough for the sale. Thanks

• SRC Member
Hi all, Received alot of PMs regards to NO 1 turquiose mushy. Its been reserved ..Thanks for all the PMs.

Other corals like palm size acan :rolleyes: , frogsprawn, octo, branch octo, Single pinkish base with light green yuma :eyebrow: etc...

some fishes like sailfin tang, tomini tang Paired True percs from Coral Fram(unquie pattern) , paired breeding bangai cardinal, firegobies, abalones, starfishes etc

Equipments all to clear.....

I'll have an open house this Sunday instead. 22.03.2009 Sun from 2-6pm. Address Blk 407 B Fernvale rd #22-03. HP 97806879. Those who has plastic bags can bring along too, worried I dun have enough for the sale. Thanks

bro, pm you. i am oversea now.

• SRC Member
nvm bro. wanted to get it to share with a few friends....bt they all backed out. -.-. sorry to pilot on you. unless anyone willing to share the frags of turqoise mushies, i will be more than happy...

No worries bro. Cheers

• SRC Member
Hey bro..

you just going away to hibernate up the mountain and will be coming back to the scene right? Not going away for good right?

Hummm... gd question... Meanwhile will take my time to hunt for a hse. Settle down... Go into Fishing for a while then back for reefing again... Launching my interests back into Fishing :eyebrow: But u be strong for reefing ya :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

many pumps to clear... eheim 1000, aquaB 2000I rtn pump MD 55 etc... CO2 tank(dennerle with solenoid) addictives all to clear. come help me to clear on coming sunday.. Thanks

• SRC Member

the dragon eye blasto. total 4 heads 2 big 2 small at $60. Those in blasto will this is rare too. Thanks

Its the one just underneath the blue zoas. For infor to all, all my zoas perished due to white fungus long time ago, so got no more zoas to sell. Thanks. Also no more clams except the one posted earlier.

post-4134-1237535767.jpg