VERY irresponsible LFS owner

blueheaven

I agreed he (Caven RD) really take care of the coral.

But knowledge on fish not very good. Some example, saw some Brazilian Gramma and he say its Royal gramma charge $38 for it. Bought a Harlequin Filefish check with him is it reef safe, and he say yes, later found out the fish feed on acropora, hope I spell correctly. In the end give away the fish to my friend

Eh most lfs owner do that ;););)

Try SeaL*** at Balestier rd, though pricey :evil: , but fish is usally in good hands, can ask the owner to feed before buy, chances of survival brought home definitely higher! :yeah:

IMO not pricey at all, their price is almost the same as other lfs out there. And also their handle their fish well and seperate those territorial or aggressive ones from thier own kind. With all this good point, i would rather get from them than although cheap but never handle their livestock well lfs. ;););)

• SRC Member
Try SeaL*** at Balestier rd, though pricey :evil: , but fish is usally in good hands, can ask the owner to feed before buy, chances of survival brought home definitely higher! :yeah:

went there yesterday. fishes there seems to be in stable and nice environment. bought a flame angel fr them. was hesistant to buy it from pasir ris cos casualty always quite high, esp for those small fishes that came in the hundreds.