My 2 Feet Marine Garden

xinga78

• Senior Reefer

garden must have butterflies, bees, insects. how come dun have? put butterfly fish inside XD tomorrow wake up become your marine disaster =x

ok la jokes aside. ur tank really very nice. i agree with adding a sun inside the cave! will add alot of colour and pizzaz haha! perhaps when ur ich crisis is over u can add 1 or 2 cute fishy. (:

garden must have butterflies, bees, insects. how come dun have? put butterfly fish inside XD tomorrow wake up become your marine disaster =x

ok la jokes aside. ur tank really very nice. i agree with adding a sun inside the cave! will add alot of colour and pizzaz haha! perhaps when ur ich crisis is over u can add 1 or 2 cute fishy. (:

Ya... gotta wait out the ich crisis...sigh...kinda weird tat din used to have ich issue with my old dinghy tank with basic equipment.... with this tank upgraded the equipment.... n along with it "upgraded" the disease as well...super murphy... :pirate:

Oh well..... patience patience...

• SRC Member
Ya... gotta wait out the ich crisis...sigh...kinda weird tat din used to have ich issue with my old dinghy tank with basic equipment.... with this tank upgraded the equipment.... n along with it "upgraded" the disease as well...super murphy... :pirate:

Oh well..... patience patience...

Equipment upgraded, disease also upgraded.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

after looking at your coral collection.... maybe I need to cancel from retiring in this hobby..... :whistle

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• 5 months later...
  • SRC Member
Hmm... Long did not update... some zoa losses... :eyeblur:

and some growth in others... :P

from 2 polyps.... to tis...

wahhh steady lay. mine all gone.. was doing well for awhile until i too lazy to take care of that tank and kaput. when u're gonna frag let me know k? :rolleyes: