Trang Dive Trip Report

Achilles Tang

Wha there are more chio bu at the bondi beach and the cougee beach of austrilia wha . I met 1 chio bu at bondi beach and she is a diver .wha .. LOVES BONDI beach. Ya i agree the water is very cold at BONDI and can cause numb to your feet. Wha like the waves there looks like listerine advertisments . CHEERS to bondi .Just went there last month .. But got some things to ask ... Where the marine fish in syndey is so daam expensive. A true clown can cost yoou around AUS 18 .??? hehe .. Any body have a house there . My father bought 2 houses in syndey. 1 is in EPPING and the other is in RANkWICK...

LOVES AUSTRILIA .Anyone wants to meet me in austrilia and go to farms or LFS together ..Will be there JUNE 2004 hehe..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

AT,

Yes, now that you mentioned, the water at Trang is much saltier than usual. With my frequent sipping of my tank water (Sg 1.032), I can tell that the water in Trang is at least sg 1.037. :sick:

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
AT,

Yes, now that you mentioned, the water at Trang is much saltier than usual. With my frequent sipping of my tank water (Sg 1.032), I can tell that the water in Trang is at least sg 1.037. :sick:

Tt funny. The water at Similan is less salty. Usually I use 4 weights but at Similan I only need 3.

• SRC Member
AT,

think next time, dive there, bring a hydrometer along.. or it could be that lots of fishes and humans peed there.. :lol:

anyway, does it matter that which part of the water is more salty??? i can understand if we are diving in freshwater and seawater coz that will affect the amt of weights we use.. but which area is more salty??..errr.. that got me stumped.. :ooh:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

think next time, dive there, bring a hydrometer along.. or it could be that lots of fishes and humans peed there.. :lol:

anyway, does it matter that which part of the water is more salty??? i can understand if we are diving in freshwater and seawater coz that will affect the amt of weights we use.. but which area is more salty??..errr.. that got me stumped.. :ooh:

It affects the amt of weights that we carried even though its all salt water.

If we do not carry the correct amt of weight, we either float too much (danger of shooting up to surface) or sink too much (for this we have to use more air to fill the BCD).

AT,

1.032???!!!!

That's incredibly high!!!

Do you mean 1.023? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...