Any runner

guppy

• SRC Member

Hello , any runner there? just complete the 1/2 marathon yesterday, those runners are always tease by those non runner for wasting money $30, sweat ###### salt, wake up 4am , waste time and energy...gold bar at the finishing line? why suffer.

Done the full marathon in 1988, that time you've it every year in Dec and either mobile or singapore international marathon alternatively each yr. After that went for NS then become very lazy. Now struggling to pass the 2.4KM (IPPT) every year :P

Oh they print your name on the cert during that time. And the time you took to complete the marathon as well.

• SRC Member

Hello runners, do not know why everytime when i reach near the 21.5km mark my body just don't belong to me, dead tired and

leg like dead log can't move. Can't move an inch even with all the bikini runners infront of me. Ah! run your own race it's not measured in the finishing line but it's your attitude that counts.....go for the extreme ...if you can overcome the run, any insurmountable task that cross your path will be treated like a breeze.In a race everybody is a winner and there's no loser.

• SRC Member
Hello , any runner there? just complete the 1/2 marathon yesterday, those runners are always tease by those non runner for wasting money $30, sweat ###### salt, wake up 4am , waste time and energy...gold bar at the finishing line? why suffer.

hehehe thats wad i say to my wifey... she run the (full) 42.125km route on sunday.. timing i think will put some men to shame.. heheh 4hr 07min... her 3rd year running... 1st year she came in 6th i think and got some money.... timing that time below 4hr..

last month i tried running with her at the stadium and almost fainted when i completed 3 rounds....hahah