Giving Up sale due to oversea work commitment

Atreef

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hi Atreef,

Did not receive your pm rgding the 24hr timer. is it still avail?

ngjaso:

Refer to your PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terryansimon:

Refer to your PM.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATE:

Names highlighted in blue, items have been reserve.

All Live Stocks and Live Rocks. JS

1. 3ft x 1.5 x 1.5 8mm all round with overflow and 2.5ft x 1.5 x 1.5ft sump(3 compartment include 1ft refugium)

2. Weipro 2012 with Dymax 2500 l.h submersible pump

marcus77

Still Available or available if buyer back out:

1. Hailea AquaMedic 1/4HP chiller(8 months old) Good and new condition - $600 revised to $550, come with Ehiem hose for chiller's inlet and outlet just brought last Sunday. Still Available

2. Weipro 3000 submersible pump - $25 ozy

Pump will sell for $20 if buying together with Chiller or $25 if chiller have been sold

4. 3FT T5 lighting with 2 x ATI 39w Aqua Blue Plus and 1 x ATI 39w

Aqua Blue Special w control box (free atman 1000l/h pump) - $200 Still Available

5. DIY 4 LEDs Moonlight in custom casing- $55 revised to $50 Still Available

6. 2 x Eden 228 wavemaker - $58. Just-me

7. 2 x 24hr timer. 1 unopen still in packing and 1 used one - $15 for both. $9 for the new one and $6 for the used one. Just me, accs, ngjaso, lawson, JS

8. 1 x Jerry Can for storing water - $10. Terryansimon

LATEST THING TO ADD

9. A new sump tank which i have ordered and will be ready this sunday. Dimension are (L) 2.5ftx (W)1.5ft x (H)33cm(height measure to allow skimmer like Weipro series to hang on the side of the sump. 3 compartment with filteration, 1 ft refugium and return - $70 Still Available

Those who still interested, pls pm me so that i can add your name in. Names highlighted in green, items will be sold to the next person should there be any back-out.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATE: 11/12/2003

Names highlighted in blue, items have been reserve.

All Live Stocks and Live Rocks. JS

1. 3ft x 1.5 x 1.5 8mm all round with overflow and 2.5ft x 1.5 x 1.5ft sump(3 compartment include 1ft refugium)

2. Weipro 2012 with Dymax 2500 l.h submersible pump

marcus77

Still Available or available if buyer back out:

1. Hailea AquaMedic 1/4HP chiller(8 months old) Good and new condition - $600 revised to $520, come with Ehiem hose for chiller's inlet and outlet just brought last Sunday. Still Available

2. Weipro 3000 submersible pump - $25. ozy

Pump will sell for $20 if buying together with Chiller or $25 if chiller have been sold

4. 3FT T5 lighting with 2 x ATI 39w Aqua Blue Plus and 1 x ATI 39w

Aqua Blue Special w control box (free atman 1000l/h pump and glass cleaner and scraper which cost $10(not the magnetic type one) - $200 Still Available

5. DIY 4 LEDs Moonlight in custom housing. Latch is removable and moonlight can be mounted on hood with screws- $55 revised to $50 Still Available

7. 2 x 24hr timer. 1 unopen still in packing and 1 used one - $15 for both. $9 for the new one and $6 for the used one. Just me, accs, ngjaso, lawson, JS

8. 1 x Jerry Can for storing water - $10. Terryansimon

LATEST THING TO ADD

9. A new sump tank which i have ordered and will be ready this sunday. Dimension are (L) 2.5ftx (W)1.5ft x (H)33cm(height measure to allow skimmer like Weipro series to hang on the side of the sump. 3 compartment with filteration, 1 ft refugium and return - $70. Still Available

Those who still interested, pls pm me so that i can add your name in. Names highlighted in green, items will be sold to the next person should there be any back-out.

• SRC Member

Still available

1. Haliea 1/4 HP chiller(8 months old) with newly brought ehiem hose for its inlet and outlet

2. 3ft T5 lighting set with 2 x ATI 39W AquaBlue Plus and 1 x 39W ATI AquaBlue Special- comes with a control box with On/Off switch to turn AquaBlue Special on or off. (free accessories)

3.Moonlight - latch on type and can be change to a hanging type.

4 leds with adjustable knob to control its brightness.

encourage corals growth and spawning.

4.New sump tank which i have ordered and will be ready for collection this sunday. Dimension are (L) 2.5ftx (W)1.5ft x (H)33cm(height measured to allow skimmer like Weipro series to hang on the side of the sump. 3 compartment with filteration, 1 ft refugium and return -

5. Weipro 3000 submersible pump going with chiller together or seperately if chiller have been sold

interested PM me

• SRC Member

Price Review:

1. Haliea 1/4 HP (8 months old) with new inlet and outlet Ehiem hose and Weipro 3000 pump. Willing to part at $480 if deal within Sunday

2. 3ft T5 light $200

3. Moonlight $40

4. Brand new sump tank - still at glassmaker shop in Eunos in process of construction, will be ready on Sunday - $60

PM me

• SRC Member

Sorry for the late update:

Ok This is the final equipments list left

1. Haliea HL-260CA

Power Voltage: AC 220V

Frequency: 50Hz

Electric Current: 0.8A

Iced Medium: R134a (1/4 HP)

Rate of Flow : 500-2000l/h

Weight: 14.5kg

Dimension: 1ft x 1 ft x 1ft

Selling at $470 with Weipro 3000 pump and ehiem hose

2. moonlight with 4 blue Leds $40

3. Brand new sump tank - still at glassmaker shop in Eunos in process of construction, will be ready on Sunday - $60

Will let go to the next buyer if first buyer fail to collect tomorrow:

8. 1 x Jerry Can for storing water - $10. Terryansimo

• SRC Member

Latest Update as of Dec 13th 12.50pm

Items Left:

1. Haliea 1/4 HP chiller with Weipro pump and ehiem hose - $470

2. Moonlight - $40 revised to $30 if deal today

3. Some left over kalkwasser , Salifert NO2 test kit and UltraLife Red Slime Algae remover treatment. Have some EGG-CRATES and J-JOINT to give away too - $15

4. sump tank with refugium 2.5 x 1.5 x 33cm. Brand new, still in glass maker shop havent collect yet - $60

Interested pls pm me your name and contact

if its at night, I think better of not coming. I don't have the car at night as she has dinner to attend to as well. wah lau champion. and she told me last night she doesn't need the car. =(

when do you want to release the thing by? I can swing down tomorrow afternoon-ish after church if I can't make it today

• SRC Member
if its at night, I think better of not coming. I don't have the car at night as she has dinner to attend to as well. wah lau champion. and she told me last night she doesn't need the car. =(

when do you want to release the thing by? I can swing down tomorrow afternoon-ish after church if I can't make it today

tomorrow im working bro. why not i meet you in the central area?

cannot. when mum is out, I'm suppose to stay at home to overlook the household chores. doing massive prep for my relative's arrival you see. hope you understand.

urh

lemme think. hmm. just hold the thing for me first! if some dood goes to your place and asks for a bid or say he can collect it from you immediately, let go to him/her first. no worries. (=

• SRC Member
cannot. when mum is out, I'm suppose to stay at home to overlook the household chores. doing massive prep for my relative's arrival you see. hope you understand.

urh

lemme think. hmm. just hold the thing for me first! if some dood goes to your place and asks for a bid or say he can collect it from you immediately, let go to him/her first. no worries. (=

the problem is no one yet.. waiting for you to collect :D

• SRC Member
like I said. if got someone offer you for immediate collection, just let go to him. no worries one. I must wait to see if the car is coming back anytime soon. then I'll try to rush down to Bedok. afterall I do want to eat the chendol at Bedok Interchange!

haha.. sure then. chendol my treat lar. :D

• SRC Member
eh like that I meet you at the hawker center lah? just outside the chendol stall. you know which one or not? :P the hollywood chendol stall. and i blanjah lah. wah lau. trouble and inconvenience you until like that.

haha.. ok lar. you reach you sms me, i bring the can over lar