12gNanoFT.jpg

12gNanoFT2.jpg

12gNanoS.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Oh previously have converted to fowler for some time till I decom my home 5 footer, then upgraded to soft corals. Most of the equipments are from my old tanks.

Hope to add additional PL lights into the hood. Has anyone done it?

• SRC Member

Wow very nice nanocube you have going there! I used to own a 12G too, couldn't be as disciplined as you when stocking, when I bought my 4th fish, I decided to get a 24G haha.

The lighting as I recall is 4 tubes, 48 watts in total right? When I bought it brand new, it was super bright. That's 4w of PL light per gallon, much brighter than the 24G stock lighting which is 72w, 3w per gallon.

What's the PVC pipe doing in the tank by the way? I see a mushroom growing on it haha.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Wow very nice nanocube you have going there! I used to own a 12G too, couldn't be as disciplined as you when stocking, when I bought my 4th fish, I decided to get a 24G haha.

The lighting as I recall is 4 tubes, 48 watts in total right? When I bought it brand new, it was super bright. That's 4w of PL light per gallon, much brighter than the 24G stock lighting which is 72w, 3w per gallon.

What's the PVC pipe doing in the tank by the way? I see a mushroom growing on it haha.

Mushroom from my old tank which was stuck on the pipes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

saw your Prizm Skimmer. are you getting any skimmate? When I tried running my Prizm, it was very miserable, the output was not even tea-o, there was like no nothing at all, and when I tried tuning it, there are a lot of micro-bubbles produced as a result. Can you advise? Thanks.

• SRC Member
My wife saw your tank when visit your office :eyebrow:

Heard from your colleagues that you had 'steamboat' once :P

Er who? any clue? :rolleyes:

steam boat was soooo long ago about hmmmmm 6-7yrs ago.

• SRC Member
saw your Prizm Skimmer. are you getting any skimmate? When I tried running my Prizm, it was very miserable, the output was not even tea-o, there was like no nothing at all, and when I tried tuning it, there are a lot of micro-bubbles produced as a result. Can you advise? Thanks.

Yup hv. Need to clean it every week if not the neck very thick skim mate.

I turn the flow rate knob to 2 o'clock and it skims better. As for bubbles, I don't have much issue as it doesn't flow back straight into the viewing area. I sometimes place a filter wool at the outlet to collect debris, maybe you can try that to cut down the bubbles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • SRC Member

Thanks for sharing. Modest but nice.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Have some updates.

A few new Additions

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

Have 4 juvenile true percs, and these 2 are the bullies

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Anyone wants to trade? These are some loose frags available for trade (post yours if wanna trade) or alternatively you can give me an offer.

IMG_0282.jpg

• SRC Member

yo bro... not planning to set up a bigger tank??

Till I get my own place :eyeblur: But now property so high, think must wait long long.

BTW those who wanna trade, I'm staying in Bedok North St3.

wow the tank looks even better after you moved it home.

nice tank bro!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!