LFS Update and Shipments - 03 Aug to 09 Aug 09

Will burgessi jux pair up if u get them separately and not as a pair? There has been like a gradual stock of burgessi this year, good luck on your search.

Anyway Terryz this is my joculator, it's still v skinny, no idea how to fatten it up. Sigh!

Should be no problem... Tat is the only way to pair up butterfly.. Get a big and small one.. Got the one at SL.. But missed the one at CF.. Sighz..

Feed more? Mine is eating pellet and it is getting very fat with pellets alone..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Or was it $3200? Cant remember le cos too many digits, anyway those interested should grab fast, 2 out of 5 were sold at one go on the first day. Going by that rate there'll be only one left by tmr.

hmm bro does one of that speciment belong in ur tank after a few days?? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

:lol: Dun fret mate...I will look out ONE for U. :eyebrow:

Should be no problem... Tat is the only way to pair up butterfly.. Get a big and small one.. Got the one at SL.. But missed the one at CF.. Sighz..

Feed more? Mine is eating pellet and it is getting very fat with pellets alone..

• SRC Member