My new Dream tank ?

Harlequinmania

• SRC Supporter
WOw the RBTA looks great.. heck everything looks GREAT!

hhmmmm I seem to hear allot about RBTAs splitting... :P hopefully mine splits too!

Cheers

Desi

If you take care of it well enough with good feed of prawn meat once awhile , i believe it will too.. :)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

how often do you feed your RBTA prawn? once a week? I got a whole batch of frozen prawns in the fridge all waiting to be devoured! :P

:thanks:

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer
how often do you feed your RBTA prawn? once a week? I got a whole batch of frozen prawns in the fridge all waiting to be devoured! :P

Desi

by humans!! oatmeal prawn, butter prawn, sambal prawn....oooh.... *hungry*

• SRC Supporter

Desi

i feed it 2 ~ 3 time a week with market prawn meat..

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

seem like i will need to bring fragging tools for a few candy sticks. hope you dun mind :P

good news on my system too. birdnest coloring back and growing fast. almost everyday got to see new "tip".

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Supporter

seem like i will need to bring fragging tools for a few candy sticks. hope you dun mind tongue.gif

good news on my system too. birdnest coloring back and growing fast. almost everyday got to see new "tip".

That's great bro.. Burn a hole in my pocket last friday while i am in RD getting all those Zeovit supplement for the SPS.. Will try out to see if it really bring out the colors !

• SRC Member

That's great bro.. Burn a hole in my pocket last friday while i am in RD getting all those Zeovit supplement for the SPS.. Will try out to see if it really bring out the colors !

wah, you must have been spending abit. so far im dosing coral vit only.

did u get the amino acid?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Running my NP Bio pallets in the new SKIMZ FR , great look and workmanship i would say for this FR..

for ur pellets, you also got the mixed ones right?

planning of changing it?

• SRC Supporter

wah, you must have been spending abit. so far im dosing coral vit only.

did u get the amino acid?

Yes i did, i got the Pohl xtra, amino acid for SPS and LPS , coral snow, and sponge power..

• SRC Member

Yes i did, i got the Pohl xtra, amino acid for SPS and LPS , coral snow, and sponge power..

good, heard good things about sponge power. going to try that soon. darn, you must have spend alot on those. :lol:

• SRC Supporter

for ur pellets, you also got the mixed ones right?

planning of changing it?

using the 1000 ml pack now, mine got mix up and i manage to sort most of it so it should be ok now.. As you can see from the photo, my skimmer is not skimming anything these two day, will observe for the next two day and see..

post-1182-12716963114045_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

using the 1000 ml pack now, mine got mix up and i manage to sort most of it so it should be ok now.. As you can see from the photo, my skimmer is not skimming anything these two day, will observe for the next two day and see..

thats disturbing, but hope its good after a few days.

if after a week or so, stiill the same, try do something to it.

Aquarium computer for ease of control..

post-1182-1271695800485_thumb.jpg

so cool.... like all these gadgetry stuff......

you should get the SMS module :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Hey mate, how's the AT doing? any updates?

cheers!

Reef
Tank: 48"x 24"x 24"
Lightings: Maxspect Razor 120w x 2

Skimmer: Skimz Kone SK1
Chiller: Hailea 1/4 hp w/ Aquabee 3000
Wave Maker: Tunze 6065 x 2
Return Pump: Eheim 1262
Uv: Coralife 9 watt Uv w/ Eheim compact 1000

Fowlr
Tank: 36"x 21"x 16"
Lightings: Beamswork Ultrabright Led x 2
Skimmer: Skimz SM161
Wave Maker: Maxijet 1200
Return Pump: Eheim Compact 2000

Invested two tunze 6100 with mutli controller as well as upgrading my filteration system just to cater to this fellow..

upgrade to what filtration ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Hi Bro,

Nice, can see the extension on ur sps......I trying the zevoit products too.....

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Supporter

Hi Bro,

Nice, can see the extension on ur sps......I trying the zevoit products too.....

Good choice, what did you buy ? Just dose half of the recommand dosage is enough if your tank is not heavily stocked, the addictive will last you months...stuart.gif

Good choice, what did you buy ? Just dose half of the recommand dosage is enough if your tank is not heavily stocked, the addictive will last you months...stuart.gif

HI Bro,

Bought coral snow & Pohl Extra. Maybe i try the amino acid concentrated & Coral V when i have sps in future. Yah lor, dosing only 50% of the recommended dosage.

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

upgrading my flow in the tank with the Tunze as well as the the UV and ozone ..

how did u connect the ozone ?

did u use a air pump or did you connect to the skimmer ?>

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W