My new Dream tank ?

Harlequinmania

• SRC Supporter

how did u connect the ozone ?

did u use a air pump or did you connect to the skimmer ?>

Runing a airpump through a D.I.Y plastic box fill with silica gel thru the 03 into the deltec skimmer...

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runing a airpump through a D.I.Y plastic box fill with silica gel thru the 03 into the deltec skimmer...

i thought air pump is not strong enough for this ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

My skimmer finially started skimming again after 5 day runing the Bio-pallets .. whistling.gif

where did u leave the bag ?

Humble tank :

Equipment :

any pic for this ?

Humble tank :

Equipment :

• 3 months later...

Recent new toy, Zeovit reactor :idea:

40971_151294188215228_100000039445042_464150_8123912_n.jpg

Running with 800 liters pump, one hour off per week to help build up the bacteria colony. Runing with one and a half pack of Zeolite rock. and replace about every 6 week which i stir the media twice a day.

Zeovit addictive ;

40065_151294218215225_100000039445042_464151_7606658_n.jpg

This is my dosing schedule for my 1000 litres tank ;

Zeostart2 - 0.8 ml X 2 time per day ( i stir the media a few time before injecting zeostart into the reactor )

Zeofood 7 - 4 drop every two day

Zeobak - 8 drop every two day

Sponge power - 8 drop per day

Amonia Acid LPS - 5ml every 2 day

Amonia Acid SPS - 5 drop every 2 day

Coral Vitalizer - coral foods which i dose 4 drop per day

Coral snow - 3 times a week - 10 ml

Phol's Xtra - For color enhancement of colors which is dose 5ml every two day

Stylo pocci glow - 10 drop per day

K-Balance - 5ml every 2 day

B-Balance - 5 ml every 2 day

Iron - 5 drop every week

Potassium iodide fluoride - 3 drop per day together with Lugol's Iodine solution 3 drop a day.

Zeozym - 1 spoon mix with tank water 2 times a week to prevent red cyano.

Macroelements - 25 ml per week

Zeospur2 - 5 ml evrey 14 days ( This is super strong, and you can see imidate effect of your coarls coloring up after dosing, however overdose will lead to algae problem! )

Top view of the tank with the light.. Just added 3 PAR LEDS 2 week ago ( not shown in the this photo yet ) as a supplement light since i found it really helps bring out the colors.

38607_151294061548574_100000039445042_464144_3328260_n.jpg

Tank look alittle ugly without the hood since it make target feeding difficult. :P

Bro. Mind telling your photoperiod? Hehehe...

Sure bro. I run my Lumenaqua ultra in full blast 20K for 5 hour, 15K for about 3 hour and moon light for 1 hour during the night for viewing. The 3 X PAR Leds i run it for about 4 hour a day as a suplement light to my SPS. Tank temperature is set to 26.00 degree with my new 1/3 HP Artica.

Sure bro. I run my Lumenaqua ultra in full blast 20K for 5 hour, 15K for about 3 hour and moon light for 1 hour during the night for viewing. The 3 X PAR Leds i run it for about 4 hour a day as a suplement light to my SPS. Tank temperature is set to 26.00 degree with my new 1/3 HP Artica.

Oh, 8 hours only?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I saw in some other fourm, some members uses a filter bag to hang the Zeovit rock in their overflow and stir the bag daily by lifting it up and down a few time a day. But i am not sure how effective it is.

looking good bro! hmm....when is ready for frags, let me know..i be ur first customer! hehe....

Some of it is already grow long enough for frag, but i didnt buy the cutter yet so you have to bring your own :P