Auction for Plagiotremus rhinorhynchos

qwertman123

................................................................................

......................................major diet is fish scales and fish mucus. $18 no one will bid lah. Bid for a fish that will attack their fish?

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

One website quote it's good tank mate is the pufferfish as the skin is poisonous.......

girlone.png

• SRC Member

well it is of value if you want to clear your tank of fishes if your lazy to catch them out lol

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

My Blue stripe fang blenny has been with me for 4months eats frozen shrimps

Starting $18 minimum increment $1

Leave ur offer and ur handphone num

ends at 25/9/09 2359

collection at boonlay mrt or my hse

view picture @ my blog > 1000litre.blogspot.com

Are you a commerical seller trying to sell for a profit or it is for your own personal sales ?Seem like you got endless Live stocks for sales ?

If you are trying to sell as a profit here, beaware as there is many senior reefer here whom is going to watch over you...

• SRC Member
Are you a commerical seller trying to sell for a profit or it is for your own personal sales ?Seem like you got endless Live stocks for sales ?

If you are trying to sell as a profit here, beaware as there is many senior reefer here whom is going to watch over you...

I heard he imports fish from don't know where.....

For that price,I rather buy a juvenile PBT.....

girlone.png

I heard he imports fish from don't know where.....

For that price,I rather buy a juvenile PBT.....

Bro angelfishlover for that price I might aswell treat u to dinner.....hehehehehehehe......Mcdonalds lah...

" This country, you gotta make the money first.....

Then when you get the money, you get the power.....

Then when you get the power,then you get the women."

Tony Montana

• SRC Member

guys

dont be so mean... it is the first time our friend had finally got the fish name correct..

it shows that he had work hard to find out the correct name, but not hard enough as to suvey the market trend and prices.

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

wat a waste should put more time in his studies....

but he can also open an online shop selling rare fishes that ppl dont think off ... like this one....

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
My Blue stripe fang blenny has been with me for 4months eats frozen shrimps

Starting $18 minimum increment $1

Leave ur offer and ur handphone num

ends at 25/9/09 2359

collection at boonlay mrt or my hse

view picture @ my blog > 1000litre.blogspot.com

let me start de bit ...

i bit 20 vietnam dong.........

• SRC Member
Bro angelfishlover for that price I might aswell treat u to dinner.....hehehehehehehe......Mcdonalds lah...

Lol buy 2 upsize Mcspicy meal.....

girlone.png

To those who give advice, thanks a lot.

But too many bimbos talking nonsense or cheaperskate retardeds offering hell notes or rupiah or dongs or think this is funny just makes this sites sucks. Sgreefclub is a great site but once polluted with too many uncultured people makes this a low down place to be in. Those who thinks that what they like or value means value and what others may like or value means con job is too low for me to associate with.

• Senior Reefer
To those who give advice, thanks a lot.

But too many bimbos talking nonsense or cheaperskate retardeds offering hell notes or rupiah or dongs or think this is funny just makes this sites sucks. Sgreefclub is a great site but once polluted with too many uncultured people makes this a low down place to be in. Those who thinks that what they like or value means value and what others may like or value means con job is too low for me to associate with.

speaking of yourself? bro no offence but what do you like about this site? the fact that it is a great place to put up your business? i don't see you enjoying this site like the rest of us. interact with other reefers and posting your experience.

This site is for reefers to share. not rip others off. by ur definition of great site u mean fantastic for business? then i suggest you look elsewhere. because this isnt the place you are looking for.

• SRC Member

we will see what u have for sale next week.. since it is approching weekend and after that u have some thing new for sale.... so i don think u keep that fish for 4 months.. think should be kept for 1 or 2 weeks.... just nice out from quarantine tank.... dont u all guys agree? so i guess ur are the one coning people...

His stocks surely not from SG as we dont see this fishes in farm recently untill here. maybe he buy this fish thinking as it is a neon goby as it looks alike and a newbies like him dont even know how to different them apart...

• Senior Reefer

oh and btw, i saw ur blog. that is not a Plagiotremus rhinorhynchos. it is pseudodax moluccanus. the chiseltooth wrasse. please know what you are selling in the first place. and go read up more about the livestock you are selling. what in the world is "A cup" "B cup" and bazhang coral?