My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

ok back to reefing....

dunno why suddenly my tank seems to have an Nudi outbreak. found another 2 huge ones.

I have nvr seen them in my tank before.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Bro, you have to deal with them fast... they spread like wild fire. Be prepared to dip almost everything in Coral RX or Lugol's solution to get rid of them. There's another alternative suggested by one of the reefers: add Salifert's Flatworm Exit direct to the tank. This is to prevent the hassle of removing the live rocks and such. Do it at your own risk though... read the zoas pest thread for more details.

Edmund brought over the CoralRX today.

The good news is that he brought me 4 x 1 Oz bottles and charged me at 1 x 4 Oz price.

So I do not even need to split the solution.

1 reserved for Peter

1 for Stangreef

I have 1 extra if any of you want to try. $35. ($10 cheaper) :))

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

Jacky wow... that is one huge nudi......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw,.. and TO GO BACK TO THE TOPIC of Jack neo and his INDESCRETIONS.... :P

do u know why in a quarrel no matter what it's the guy's fault?

BECAUSE and I say this based on normal couples ah.. not when the woman is a diva, that one I can also slap slap..... is because everythng in the house the woman will do..everything we plan..everytime ask a man to do ANYTHING , the answer we get is : "LATER" or .. "BUSY" <-- and the busy is watching TV or playing dunno what computer game...

SO HOR.. anything goes wrong... OF COURSE we blame the guy la..... :)

:eyebrow:

Desi

pls don't flame me.. lol

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

i take the last bot chief

bro, sorry someone just reserved via SMS.

if he backs out, i will contact you.

Jacky wow... that is one huge nudi......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw,.. and TO GO BACK TO THE TOPIC of Jack neo and his INDESCRETIONS.... :P

do u know why in a quarrel no matter what it's the guy's fault?

BECAUSE and I say this based on normal couples ah.. not when the woman is a diva, that one I can also slap slap..... is because everythng in the house the woman will do..everything we plan..everytime ask a man to do ANYTHING , the answer we get is : "LATER" or .. "BUSY" <-- and the busy is watching TV or playing dunno what computer game...

SO HOR.. anything goes wrong... OF COURSE we blame the guy la..... :)

:eyebrow:

Desi

pls don't flame me.. lol

die die must go OT. ...... sigh.... lol

Desi, think you are opening up a can of worms. prob 40% of the guys are married and will definitely disagree with you. 55% of the remaining guys are still single and has no clue what you are talking about. The remaining 5% ladies are almost virtually non existent in the forum.... I have yet to see one TCSS in this forum.... so the only person that will back you up is probably back to Ketchup.... lol

:( i sms you also after i saw your post :cry:

Ya I know. I posted and I went downstairs to collect tees from Larry and thats when the SMS came and I committed.

Then I came up and saw your post.

Let me talk to him and see if he can give up the bottle to you.

cheers

• SRC Member
Edmund brought over the CoralRX today.

The good news is that he brought me 4 x 1 Oz bottles and charged me at 1 x 4 Oz price.

So I do not even need to split the solution.

1 reserved for Peter

1 for Stangreef

I have 1 extra if any of you want to try. $35. ($10 cheaper) :))

Tats good. I need to dip all my zoas in coral RX... :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

plan to get he last coralrx from you haha but read back previous only notice someone taken le keke ...

nvm maybe we can find few more bro who wan it and buy again keke ...

jacky do let us know the result after you use the coralrx ...

• SRC Member
ok back to reefing....

dunno why suddenly my tank seems to have an Nudi outbreak. found another 2 huge ones.

I have nvr seen them in my tank before.

Could it be from the recent zoa we got from GO? coz its pink.....

Next time confirm have to dip the zoas in coralrx.....that's the problem with indo zoas...usually nudi infested...

l7304smr.jpg

Next time confirm have to dip the zoas in coralrx.....that's the problem with indo zoas...usually nudi infested...

Likely. But should I say when there are zoas, there are nudis? It's an ongoing problem.

Hard to get to the root of the problem, hence never be able to solve.

Throw in a yellow wrasse or a pair will do the job. But that does not guarantee that there'll be ZERO nudi.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
die die must go OT. ...... sigh.... lol

Desi, think you are opening up a can of worms. prob 40% of the guys are married and will definitely disagree with you. 55% of the remaining guys are still single and has no clue what you are talking about. The remaining 5% ladies are almost virtually non existent in the forum.... I have yet to see one TCSS in this forum.... so the only person that will back you up is probably back to Ketchup.... lol

he hee hee hee.. it's ok.. Ketchup always slime me and I always slime him... :) When we were gaming last time, we slime each other in game when we are sitting barely 2m away from each other ... and he always accuse me of letting him die when I was playing a priest and he a paladin. AHHAHAHAHAAH :) Once I couldn't send a heal in time and he died in game, that I laughed till I cried. :)

And I see my TEES!!!! YAY!!!! :) Thanks Jacky!! See you this Friday to get it. I SEE RED I SEE RED Tee!!! :)

Cheers,

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member
Throw in a yellow wrasse or a pair will do the job. But that does not guarantee that there'll be ZERO nudi.

Marc J.

really? Yellow wrasses help in getting rid of nudis? :) The yellow banana wrasse? :) wotzy!

Cheers,

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

he hee hee hee.. it's ok.. Ketchup always slime me and I always slime him... :) When we were gaming last time, we slime each other in game when we are sitting barely 2m away from each other ... and he always accuse me of letting him die when I was playing a priest and he a paladin. AHHAHAHAHAAH :) Once I couldn't send a heal in time and he died in game, that I laughed till I cried. :)

Cheers,

Desi

I think my head will roll if I let my gf's character die. LOL!

And girls cannot slime one, want to slime them? Do it in the sweettalking manner! haha

Both of you play WoW uh? (:

Yeap, yellow banana wrasses help. BUT not GUARANTEE wor! :)

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Bro, you have to deal with them fast... they spread like wild fire. Be prepared to dip almost everything in Coral RX or Lugol's solution to get rid of them. There's another alternative suggested by one of the reefers: add Salifert's Flatworm Exit direct to the tank. This is to prevent the hassle of removing the live rocks and such. Do it at your own risk though... read the zoas pest thread for more details.

Thanks Eugene. Thankfully my tank is a frag tank now and I can do a dip for all the corals 2 x over the next 2weeks easily.

Just need a big pail. I have no rocks in my tank lol

plan to get he last coralrx from you haha but read back previous only notice someone taken le keke ...

nvm maybe we can find few more bro who wan it and buy again keke ...

jacky do let us know the result after you use the coralrx ...

Sure , will post the result of the dip.

Feel tired just thinking of it.....

50 over frags to dip....

Yes I really suspect so. never see these creatures before I added the latest zoas.

I think Tong is right. at least 10 nudis in these zoas ........

I will nvr add another coral without dipping now...

Sure , will post the result of the dip.

Feel tired just thinking of it.....

50 over frags to dip....

You can pass some to me to help you dip.. I also got CoralRx. hahaha (: :eyebrow::eyebrow:

In fact, the laziest way is to put all 50 frags into a single bucket and dip everything together. 1 drop can treat 3L of water. That's a hell lot of water for 50 frags :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Yes I really suspect so. never see these creatures before I added the latest zoas.

I think Tong is right. at least 10 nudis in these zoas ........

I will nvr add another coral without dipping now...

They can also come from LRs.

In fact, any where. It's a matter of when you strike "lottery" <_<

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

And I see my TEES!!!! YAY!!!! :) Thanks Jacky!! See you this Friday to get it. I SEE RED I SEE RED Tee!!! :)

Cheers,

Desi

lol.... when the new expansion pack (to level 85) is launch at the end of the year, maybe we can level together.

I will port over my toon..... Elemental Shammy!!!!

no worries on the Tees. The red is bright and nice!

You can pass some to me to help you dip.. I also got CoralRx. hahaha (: :eyebrow::eyebrow:

In fact, the laziest way is to put all 50 frags into a single bucket and dip everything together. 1 drop can treat 3L of water. That's a hell lot of water for 50 frags :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

thought it was 30 drops or something for 4 litres... did i remember wrongly...?