Is it alright to ask for free things?

bwilly

Is it alright to ask for free things?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is it alright to ask for free things?

• Yes, the more the merrier..!
    • No, I should "sweat" for my stuffs..!
    • eh, u kong simei?? I am student..!
    • I am true Singaporean, so u know the answer.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

It's fine to ask if you are a thick-skinned cheapo or if your id happens to be Se*M*****....

It's also more tolerant that if you can't give money, you give NTUC vouchers...

• SRC Member

IMO, it's ok to ask but it's HOW you ask... some people that irritates me are:

1) Those that can't even ask courteously.

2) Those that can't differentiate between asking for free stuff and asking for premium stuff such as pratas, brain corals, hammers. (u noe who...)

3) Those who ask for more fishes when you see their tank being showcased in the "Member's Tanks" section with already 6 or more fishes cramped in a 2 feet tank (u noe who too...)

4) Those who ask as if you owe him in your past life...

5) Those who ask you to give even if you are not selling or giving away stuff... (e.g. showcasing your tank in Member's Tank section and then get a pm to ask you for your fish or coral.. Believe it or not, it happened to me... someone ask for my yellow tang and sarcastically say that I can even give my brazilian gramma to Razo but why not my yellow tang to him...)

Go get your own ()@#$()$)@# fishes and corals!! If you can't buy, then dun even start this hobby and expect people to give you free stuff all the time...

• SRC Member
PM me the bugger leh..

swordtail, your avatar veri chio I like..!! :evil:

Yeah, swordtail, where did you get your avatar... give us the link leh... better if you can give us her telephone number... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

Flamer brother! Everytime I do something nasty I think about your picture... wondering when you will come in and viola, there you are!!! Hip Hip Hooray to the infamous "Burn his house, beat his mother" pix!

nasty... but I LIKE... :evil:

Flamer brother! Everytime I do something nasty I think about your picture... wondering when you will come in and viola, there you are!!! Hip Hip Hooray to the infamous "Burn his house, beat his mother" pix!

nasty... but I LIKE... :evil:

I will be there whenever there is presence of CHEAPOs...hahaha

• SRC Member
Was thinking how you noe got cheapo anot... :shock:

Flamer got this software call "CHEAPO-ALERT Ver 3.0"... it tells you who the cheapos are and for Ver 3.0, it is able to detect a person whose wallet only has 50cents...

Lastly, it's sophisticated features allow you to auto upload a series of insulting pictures that comes along with the software. The most popular one being the "Burn his house, beat his mother" picture... proven to be very effective...

• SRC Member

I think it depends on situation. I wouldnt mind giving away some surplus stuff or sell very cheap to a student (not tertiary). But depends lor. I wont like it if someone PM me and jus ask me to give or demand. Should sound polite and watch words. Also cannot exspect people to keep giving rite. <_<<_<

I think I am missing something, who is the sea m@@@@@ that I keep reading about till someone got picture to burn the house and @@$%#??? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
I think it depends on situation. I wouldnt mind giving away some surplus stuff or sell very cheap to a student (not tertiary). But depends lor. I wont like it if someone PM me and jus ask me to give or demand. Should sound polite and watch words. Also cannot exspect people to keep giving rite. <_<<_<

I think I am missing something, who is the sea m@@@@@ that I keep reading about till someone got picture to burn the house and @@$%#??? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Better clarify... :D

it is SeaMari** not Seam*****.... just realise my id "Seamonkee" has the same number of letters as that idiot!

Flamer got this software call "CHEAPO-ALERT Ver 3.0"... it tells you who the cheapos are and for Ver 3.0, it is able to detect a person whose wallet only has 50cents...

Lastly, it's sophisticated features allow you to auto upload a series of insulting pictures that comes along with the software. The most popular one being the "Burn his house, beat his mother" picture... proven to be very effective...

wah kaoz.. to tik u can come out of this.. :evil:

hehe.. lol..! :lol:

• SRC Member

As the marketing representative for CHEAPO-ALERT software series, I am glad to announce that CHEAPO-ALERT Ver 4.0 alpha will soon be hitting the shelves this festive period!

Ver 4.0 alpha has great enhancements including a sub-programme that send an electric shock through the mouse and possibly burning the person's balls whenever the word "GIVE ME" is typed.

Our engineers are now working on the beta version which allows the CD-Rom drive to spin at a high rate of 18000 rps and hence allowing it to auto-eject the CD inside, sending it flying through the air and possibly cutting off the cheapo's balls. All these sequence will be activated by a voice-recognition feature even without the person needing to type the word "GIVE ME" anymore!

• SRC Member
Opps..... sorry, my mistake. So is he public enemy number 1??

Kind of... not just public enemy No. 1 but No. 1 fish torturer...

See his tank setup in Member's tank and you know what I mean...

Once even had the cheek to offend some of the "lao chiaos" here by asking them to mind their own business or shut up... See already also very "tu lan".

I designed CHEAPO-ALERT Ver 4.0 specially for him...