peacemaker's Office Nano 3

peacemaker

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Sigh... found one of the Yashias in the filter compartment last week. Picked it up and released it back into the tank. It went into another spot to hide, so now the 2 Yashias are kinda separated. And I thought they would pair up... <_<

• SRC Member

Just installed the MaxSpect LEDs on my tank yesterday. Somehow, I still prefer the look of my T5s... Its really very bright, and I had attached light diffusers to allow the corals to get used to the strong lighting. Will continue to monitor the conditions.

Just installed the MaxSpect LEDs on my tank yesterday. Somehow, I still prefer the look of my T5s... Its really very bright, and I had attached light diffusers to allow the corals to get used to the strong lighting. Will continue to monitor the conditions.
bro where u got the maxspec from? looking for the

110w

• SRC Member
I hope they are a pair! Followed the general guidelines to select one with a black spot on the pelvic fin and the other without it. I can't find much info on the sexing of these guys, let alone breeding them in captivity. <_<

hey bro, does these guys sift alot of sand, or creates too much sand storms around?

• SRC Member
hey bro, does these guys sift alot of sand, or creates too much sand storms around?

I haven't seen them shift much sand around, just a bit towards the entrance of their hiding spot. Its a very nice dome like cave, with quite a few avenues to escape through, so I guess that leads to less sand bed disturbance.

• SRC Member
I haven't seen them shift much sand around, just a bit towards the entrance of their hiding spot. Its a very nice dome like cave, with quite a few avenues to escape through, so I guess that leads to less sand bed disturbance.

ah.. icic, nice and quiet fellow.. good good.. gotta seek for 1 when i'm back in s'pore.. thanks bro! :)

not mine either.

They prob just get a small corner and settle down easily.

awesome fish. you need to get one :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Happy 2010 to all! Its exactly 2 years and running for me as a member of SRC, and I'm just glad to be a part of this big family of reefers here. Have met and made many new friends, and I hope we could all continue to enjoy this hobby together. Reef on! :yeah:

Happy 2010 to all! Its exactly 2 years and running for me as a member of SRC, and I'm just glad to be a part of this big family of reefers here. Have met and made many new friends, and I hope we could all continue to enjoy this hobby together. Reef on! :yeah:

HNY Eugene!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

My purple firefish have been observed to show more aggression than my yellow wrasse... found it chasing the wrasse when they get real close, and they are just swimming out in the open. I always had this impression that wrasses were more dominant, but I guess things can happen differently. Size wise, they are both about the same, and the yellow wrasse was a longer resident in my tank. :unsure:

• SRC Member
My purple firefish have been observed to show more aggression than my yellow wrasse... found it chasing the wrasse when they get real close, and they are just swimming out in the open. I always had this impression that wrasses were more dominant, but I guess things can happen differently. Size wise, they are both about the same, and the yellow wrasse was a longer resident in my tank. :unsure:

i hav e same experience also with purple firefish. it chase n kill my royal gamma.... :(

• SRC Member

i hav e same experience also with purple firefish. it chase n kill my royal gamma.... :(

My Purple firefish is the king in the tank.

Been harassing every fish in my tank.