2ft tank set decom sales

• SRC Supporter
Hi, just to check you willing to sell the bio-balls? me might need some....just to fill up a layer in my overflow compartment.....thanks.

HI Solo,

just come and take.. FREE for you. :)

cheers

HM

Really, thanks. U stay in CCK right? my in-law also stays there. Will there this sunday. will sms you my number to arrange. Thanks.

HI Solo,

just come and take.. FREE for you. :)

cheers

HM

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Supporter
Mit, ditch your wall tank and get this one !!!!!

maybe use the wall tank to get planted tank and shrimps!

Haha... good idea... but I can't find a suitable location for the 2 ft cube tank... space so limited with 2 kids... their toys are everywhere!!!! Maybe wait they out grow those toys, i clear them away and find a space to fit one proper tank... hehehe....

At the place where you know luh! You know the open space in front of the door!

Ups for you bro!

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Marckie Marc... I did measurement there, but the width not suitable for the pillar, the pillar only 1.5 ft, so the tank would be protruding out... awkward.... sigh...

Sorry boss, OT here... shall stop here liao. :P

• SRC Supporter
Hi Guys,

I am going to shift all my live stocks from my existing 2ft cube tank to my new tank.. Hence, going to sell off these spare equipment now;

1) Artica 1/10HP Titanium chiller ( Under warranty till 02/01/2011) and still have one more free on site servicing.

- Asking for $ 700.00 ( Price revised to $ 550.00 ) (SOLD)

2) Tunze Nano wave box 6206 ( 10 month old, and Still have about 2 month of warrenty ) - $ 250.00 ( SOLD)

3) 2ft Lumenaqua LED lighting - ( Color changing function, with the touchscreen and ability to adjust any color temperature) 1 year old , no more warrenty- $ 450.00 ( Reserved )

4) H&S 110-F2000 In Sump Skimmer with aquabee 2000 needle wheels - Good skimmer for 2 ft tank ( up to 125gal) About 2 year old - $ 120.00

5) customize Tank set ( 10mm glass, black silicon with external overflow ) , sump and cabinet ( White) - View to offer

6) 3 packet of BRAND NEW UNUSED Grade 1 sand to be give away FREE with purchase of tank .

7) One Big bag of Bio-Ball to be given away FREE as well ..

8) One and a half pail of live rocks free with tank set or $50.00 for all..

9) APF 600 Deltec skimmer - $400.00

Collection, viewing in CCK.

Items is first come first serve basis..

thanks

Please PM me for detail. thanx.gif

Latest update !

• SRC Supporter

Updates ;

1) Artica 1/10HP Titanium chiller ( Under warranty till 02/01/2011) and still have one more free on site servicing.

- Asking for $ 700.00 ( Price revised to $ 550.00 ) (SOLD)

2) Tunze Nano wave box 6206 ( 10 month old, and Still have about 2 month of warrenty ) - $ 250.00 ( SOLD)

3) 2ft Lumenaqua LED lighting - ( Color changing function, with the touchscreen and ability to adjust any color temperature) 1 year old , no more warrenty- $ 450.00 ( Reserved )

4) H&S 110-F2000 In Sump Skimmer with aquabee 2000 needle wheels - Good skimmer for 2 ft tank ( up to 125gal) About 2 year old - $ 120.00 ( Price reserve to $100.00 only !!)

5) customize Tank set ( 10mm glass, black silicon with external overflow ) , sump and cabinet ( White) - View to offer ( SOLD to mossrope )

6) 3 packet of BRAND NEW UNUSED Grade 1 sand to be give away FREE with purchase of tank .

7) One Big bag of Bio-Ball to be given away FREE as well ..

8) One and a half pail of live rocks free with tank set or $50.00 for all..

9) APF 600 Deltec skimmer - $400.00