WTS exquisite wrasse, arrow crab and bartlett

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Hi guys, WTS my african exquisite wrasse. Been with me for awhile, and feeds on anything. Got it originally from Sealife. reason for letting go, i'm getting another one from another reefer, so have to let my current 1 go.

letting it go at $40. Please no bargain as i got it at a higher price than this.

Also, selling away my arrow crab. Got it with bro fuel at CF few weeks ago. Reason for selling, my choati leopard wrasse is taking an interest in it. And i mean, intending to eat it >.<

Letting this go at my original buying price at $30. This crab is quite rare i believe.

Also, selling away a single Bartlett anthias. Was originally a supermale, but has seen begun to revert slightly. now its just a regular male. Letting it go at $25. Reason for selling, it has a slight problem with my rhomboid. a little bit of chasing now and then. But mainly to reduce bioload. Can't bear to sell him as my mom loves it alot :( Feeds on everything including pellets

Drop me a PM, or sms me at 97555430 for faster dealing. Only free during evening and night. with the exception of wednesday and weekends, where i am free from afternoon onwards.

buyers intending to get the fishes, please let me know at least 1 day in advance so i can trap them.

i reserve the right to sell to trusted reefers or people whom i know, to ensure my livestock are in good hands. strictly no bargaining, pilots steer clear. buyer must promise to take care of them and not buy them on impulse :P

post-15755-1257661924_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1257661935_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1257662511_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1257662521_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, WTS my african exquisite wrasse. Been with me for awhile, and feeds on anything. Got it originally from Sealife. reason for letting go, i'm getting another one from another reefer, so have to let my current 1 go.

letting it go at $40. Please no bargain as i got it at a higher price than this.

Also, selling away my arrow crab. Got it with bro fuel at CF few weeks ago. Reason for selling, my choati leopard wrasse is taking an interest in it. And i mean, intending to eat it >.<

Letting this go at my original buying price at $30. This crab is quite rare i believe.

Also, selling away a single Bartlett anthias. Was originally a supermale, but has seen begun to revert slightly. now its just a regular male. Letting it go at $25. Reason for selling, it has a slight problem with my rhomboid. a little bit of chasing now and then. But mainly to reduce bioload. Can't bear to sell him as my mom loves it alot :( Feeds on everything including pellets

Drop me a PM, or sms me at 97555430 for faster dealing. Only free during evening and night. with the exception of wednesday and weekends, where i am free from afternoon onwards.

buyers intending to get the fishes, please let me know at least 1 day in advance so i can trap them.

i reserve the right to sell to trusted reefers or people whom i know, to ensure my livestock are in good hands. strictly no bargaining, pilots steer clear. buyer must promise to take care of them and not buy them on impulse :P

I will take your wrasse. collect where?

event.png

bro interested in ur royal gamma.. :eyebrow:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Supporter
Sure or not.. if not i will boomz you ok.. LOL

No choice leh.. the "leopard" cannot change his spot loh... :paiseh:

haha bro u still trying to pair them up ah?

mine and his although in samething togther once, but dunno still fren anot LOL! :P

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Moderators
haha bro u still trying to pair them up ah?

mine and his although in samething togther once, but dunno still fren anot LOL! :P

You never try, will never know loh..

Things are unpredictable.. hehehe..

But then, not sure Mr Lemon willing to let go bo. :rolleyes:

Tom

• Senior Reefer
You never try, will never know loh..

Things are unpredictable.. hehehe..

But then, not sure Mr Lemon willing to let go bo. :rolleyes:

told u the condition its in liao hehe. can never grow fat. dunno isit worms :( trying to fatten him up. but mainly coz i no time to feed...come back home evening he only gets one meal a day. and only eating henry's food. problem child! u wan ah? see how hehe. if i really cant fatten him up maaaybe let u have it. but abit paiseh to sell u in this condition :x kekeke