Desi & Ketchup 4x2.5x2 tank

desideria

• SRC Member

thanks allot guys. :) Ketchup and I are enjoying our newfound love of Zoos... LOL ... I feel it's so true that a man with a reeftank is a man with an empty wallet... my bonus come in, all start going out in NETS transactions with RB and other LFS... jialat!!!!

AH siang, I'D PM you about the barletts and you can see the FTS in my post above.. haha all 3 sides after we did water change, add in the new stuff AND also added in another 8Kg worth of black sand as some of my egg crate support below is being exposed by the machinations of my Sea Pig aka Blue Tang.

I just hope all 6 I got survive... I love it when they school together .. all were feeding on pellets AND flakes when I threw it in yesterday. this morning only saw 5.. hope the other one appears when I get home this evening....

aiya comy, it isn't that great... I wish it was better.... after the past couple of months, there is allot of things that I want to change.. small small design stuff that I would redo especially pertaining to the sump etc that I"d amend. But nevermind... NEXT TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

thanks allot guys. :) Ketchup and I are enjoying our newfound love of Zoos... LOL ... I feel it's so true that a man with a reeftank is a man with an empty wallet... my bonus come in, all start going out in NETS transactions with RB and other LFS... jialat!!!!

AH siang, I'D PM you about the barletts and you can see the FTS in my post above.. haha all 3 sides after we did water change, add in the new stuff AND also added in another 8Kg worth of black sand as some of my egg crate support below is being exposed by the machinations of my Sea Pig aka Blue Tang.

I just hope all 6 I got survive... I love it when they school together .. all were feeding on pellets AND flakes when I threw it in yesterday. this morning only saw 5.. hope the other one appears when I get home this evening....

aiya comy, it isn't that great... I wish it was better.... after the past couple of months, there is allot of things that I want to change.. small small design stuff that I would redo especially pertaining to the sump etc that I"d amend. But nevermind... NEXT TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t.gif

barletts quite easy lah...squareback anthias will be more challenging...feed them with frozen mysis and brineshrimp..

u've not pm me

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

my wife like sea pigs but they pang sai alot..so i told her if got small small ones then i buy...

same situation..

my family and gf loves blue tang :nc:

told them once my tank stablise i maybe getting a small one..

used to try those really small ones from cf..

quite challenging to keep it alive...

anyway i saw many small ones at AM..

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

i think blue tang is possibly the easiest to keep tang...must try :P

Not to mention, Blue tang is the officially BLUEST BLUE fish in the world :P

also an ich magnet :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

also an ich magnet :)

if your tank is stable, then no issues. My 3 blue tangs have not got ich for a couple of months already.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

Currently ok liow.... no more powders.. NO MORE!!!! NOw I just want my anthias to be happy campers.... :)

U sure no more??? :eyebrow:

This month no more I believe, next month and the months after that??? :rolleyes:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

I just say no more to powders.... lol I didn't say no more to other fishys.. LOL yes comy I SAW!! and I saw all the nice fat fat healthy looking powder browns in their holding tank.. ARRUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my heart cries out for a powder brown... but then hor.. come home put in tank.. hor seh liow.. so I think better not.... :(

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

I just say no more to powders.... lol I didn't say no more to other fishys.. LOL yes comy I SAW!! and I saw all the nice fat fat healthy looking powder browns in their holding tank.. ARRUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my heart cries out for a powder brown... but then hor.. come home put in tank.. hor seh liow.. so I think better not.... :(

I think if you wait another 3 months, it should be ok to put a powder brown in your tank.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

check yr pH regularly....if yr pH is stable, can add liao...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

nice scaping & fishes!! hmm reborn uncle must really love you guys for helping out, :)

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

Hey Jacky, I do think we have 3 different kinds of zoos on that rock... what are they? LOL

- the green face with orange skirting

- orange face with green skirting

- Pure Orange

What ah? LOL

Yes Yes justin... SLAP ME SLAP ME... :P ouch*

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Hey Jacky, I do think we have 3 different kinds of zoos on that rock... what are they? LOL

- the green face with orange skirting

- orange face with green skirting

- Pure Orange

What ah? LOL

Yes Yes justin... SLAP ME SLAP ME... :P ouch*

I ask people you ask me...wahahaha but I think Ray is correct

- the green face with orange skirting (normal fiji zoas i guess)

- orange face with green skirting - they say it is dragon eye ( but I have seen green skirt with whole face red ones. That one is the nicer species.)

- Pure Orange - Bam Bam Orange

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Bought some stuffs from RB just now... so coincidentally met kiko and his GF.. :P

Think Desi will post pics shortly... keep a lookout :)

after walking round i turned back and saw both of you walking out of RB!

wanted to see both of your catch...

but decided not to "go after",

cos i believe pictures will be uploaded soon.. :lol:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft: