Who is keeping seahorses now?

chinmo

• SRC Member

Hey guys! jump back to amazing world of seahorses past few weeks ago...... any more bros/sis keeping SH now?

Tevin- SH specis tank only.

hope to see more names here ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Is he going to post here?? LOL...

erm? who? :D

This thread is to gather SH hobbist/fanatics together..... SH keepers would not improve if there is not much discussion rite? :eyebrow:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
I'm planning to get a pair soon. Will need all the advise for u. :)

Cheers

JC

no problemo bro, will try help though am rusty my self too..... hope more SH lovers would get back to this site... share info and expand Sh keeping interest again. :bow:

• SRC Member
You know whooo... LOL... But you should start first mah... SH Lao Jiao liao...

Who???? Wow!! So many reefer into horses now.. Makes me feel like venture into sea horses.. :whistle

Lol!!!

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Just a small scale now, going to get back reidi fr stev's new stock.

So are you coming back to keeping SH now ? Still remember your SH tank used to be the inspiration for many of us here LOL.. :upsidedown:

You wan me to slap you... You got a tankful of seahorse liao... Still act like dun have.. LOL!!!

** Slap left, slap right ..... and ** slap left again :evil:

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
So are you coming back to keeping SH now ? Still remember your SH tank used to be the inspiration for many of us here LOL.. :upsidedown:

Yes, I hv some now but not reidi yet, my tank is a 2ft x 1.5 x 1.5 tank, so can only keep a few pcs, hoping new hse coming next yr. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Great! now we're seahorsing :upsidedown:

newmarine bro, how big is ur refugium? flow rate? :)

• SRC Member
Yes, I hv some now but not reidi yet, my tank is a 2ft x 1.5 x 1.5 tank, so can only keep a few pcs, hoping new hse coming next yr. :upsidedown:

hope ur dreams come true fast! then can do a supa SH tank :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Great! now we're seahorsing :upsidedown:

newmarine bro, how big is ur refugium? flow rate? :)

The refugium is about 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 and using my ehiem 1260 from sump to refugium then back to sump via gravity. Good enough for seahorse?

Am currently using it to house my AT which I bought recently.

The refugium is about 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 and using my ehiem 1260 from sump to refugium then back to sump via gravity. Good enough for seahorse?

It is a bit short if minus-ing the sandbed... It is best for 2ft and above...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

It is a bit short if minus-ing the sandbed... It is best for 2ft and above...

it's okie with that height if u are intending to keep sh only.... not breeding them.... the flow may be abit strong..... if not u can always creat some very quiet areas with live rocks so the sh able to rest, feed easier :)