Wts 3L + 1L Martell VSOP

Specials Thks to Bro limsc for taking the trouble by letting me know abt this LINK.

Will force my friends & myself to finish in Chinese New Year.

Happy 2010 New Year to you.Cheers.

http://www.customs.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/E98...tomInfoCard.pdf

I will remember pple like you really with a good hearted I would says.Thumbs Ups.

Sry Thread Closed.

• SRC Member

No problem, bro.

Its just an experience learnt the hard way (by my friend).

Seeking MP help also cant revoke the fine.

It is a very much less known customs rule.

Specials Thks to Bro limsc for taking the trouble by letting me know abt this LINK.

Will force my friends & myself to finish in Chinese New Year.

Happy 2010 New Year to you.Cheers.

http://www.customs.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/E98...tomInfoCard.pdf

I will remember pple like you really with a good hearted I would says.Thumbs Ups.

Sry Thread Closed.

No problem, bro.

Its just an experience learnt the hard way (by my friend).

Seeking MP help also cant revoke the fine.

It is a very much less known customs rule.

Is the 1st time that I came across such a helpful & kind soul reefer like you (maybe not very welcome to major reefers out here).

TRUE when things are not suppose to do here in SG,dont challenge the GOV. ,at the end of the day the loser is still you (espcially a family man) so is really not a joking matter.

You can do anything you like,but just dont get caught.(not worth doing always think of your surrounding family members priorty)

Anyway this is a manner & that me.Will set you as my friend if you dont mind.

Cheers,Daryl :)

• SRC Member
Is the 1st time that I came across such a helpful & kind soul reefer like you (maybe not very welcome to major reefers out here).

TRUE when things are not suppose to do here in SG,dont challenge the GOV. ,at the end of the day the loser is still you (espcially a family man) so is really not a joking matter.

You can do anything you like,but just dont get caught.(not worth doing always think of your surrounding family members priorty)

Anyway this is a manner & that me.Will set you as my friend if you dont mind.

Cheers,Daryl :)

nice one..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Wow I'm surprised they enforce this law, I didn't even know it existed also, but I should have known.

There are still advertisements in the newspaper classifieds daily looking to buy liquor, don't know if they still buy duty-free liquor, but I'm betting they do.

• SRC Member
Wow I'm surprised they enforce this law, I didn't even know it existed also, but I should have known.

There are still advertisements in the newspaper classifieds daily looking to buy liquor, don't know if they still buy duty-free liquor, but I'm betting they do.

My friend was caught when he was giving away his duty free liquor to his relative.

The plain cloth customs officer overheard the conversation at the office shop and follow him home.

As for the newspaper classified, the law won't come up to them.

It is the seller (of the duty free liquor) who get fined!!!

Unlike cigarettes where the law is changed to punish both the seller and the buyer.

Look at this...

My friend was caught when he was giving away his duty free liquor to his relative.

The plain cloth customs officer overheard the conversation at the office shop and follow him home.

As for the newspaper classified, the law won't come up to them.

It is the seller (of the duty free liquor) who get fined!!!

Unlike cigarettes where the law is changed to punish both the seller and the buyer.

As requested.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381