Europa zoo frag for bid

qwertman321

• SRC Member

Hi got one of these Europa (from zoaid)frag for bid. came off from my frag.

The frag i m selling contains only ONE POLYP.

Starting bid $1 minimum no minimum increment.

collection at jurong west. bid ends at 23/01/10 2100hrs (follow my comp time)

First picture was taken with flash .

post-17468-1264242556_thumb.jpg

Taken from zoaid as my camera cannot capture the colour under blue lights.

The colour is the same except for the skirt is more greenish than brown.

post-17468-1264242621_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

91litre, it is very far from the Europa from zoaid.

do consider not use the name.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
91litre, it is very far from the Europa from zoaid.

do consider not use the name.

erm i think i forgoten to tell everyone one, the europa color is only on blue light.

the white light is as the first picture.

due to the confusion , i also give raxhephon the green lights to withdraw the $5 bid

Bros here, lets not be too hard on the seller.

All the funny names given by zoaid are also from reefers who wanna make their zoos sound special. Thus if the seller say its a Europa zoas den let it be :upsidedown:

Anyway, he has post pic, so buyer judge by wat they see.

Just my 2 cents.

PS: some of the zoos name given by Zoaids from reefers are really just trying to drive their zoas price up and make it sound special <_<

• Senior Reefer
Bros here, lets not be too hard on the seller.

All the funny names given by zoaid are also from reefers who wanna make their zoos sound special. Thus if the seller say its a Europa zoas den let it be :upsidedown:

Anyway, he has post pic, so buyer judge by wat they see.

Just my 2 cents.

PS: some of the zoos name given by Zoaids from reefers are really just trying to drive their zoas price up and make it sound special <_<

thank you DA, and i fully agree with you. if u take the time to read every zoanthid in zoaid, you will realise some really ugly zoas have ridiculously fancy names. what's more, click on it and you will see some of the zoanthids posessing as many as 5 different morphs, but all given the same name. one good example will be lord of the rings and red people eater and sunrise zoa on zoaid.

anyway, willing buyer willing seller. so peace to everyone :)

thank you DA, and i fully agree with you. if u take the time to read every zoanthid in zoaid, you will realise some really ugly zoas have ridiculously fancy names. what's more, click on it and you will see some of the zoanthids posessing as many as 5 different morphs, but all given the same name. one good example will be lord of the rings and red people eater and sunrise zoa on zoaid.

anyway, willing buyer willing seller. so peace to everyone :)

+1

$5.50 for me

Mix reef-Main tank 3x2.5x2.5ftA

TI 3ft 8tube

Hitachi compressor unit 1HP

1 x AP- 702 Deltec

1 x Coral Lab CR with Ph controller; 1X AquaMedic Kalk Reactor top off

Baby fish dosing kh/Sr&Kcl/mg

DI water thru kalkwasser

1 x Skimz Fr with BRS gfo

2 x Rio 32hF main pump

1 x Pinpt Orp monitor

1 X Pinpt Ph monitor

Aquamedic wave maker

Sump 3x1.5ft plumbed together with;

1.5ft cube live rock

Frag tank 5x1x1ft

sory , got too carried away by my homework forgot to close thread. ranchu win the bid.

Congrates to bro 91litres and bro ranchu :)

Bro 91 litres, Europa zoas or not aside, I think you do have a nice looking zoas... you may wish to consider fragging out a two-joined polyp for bidding next round, I think it will attract better bidding response.

Cheers !

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

Yes, a very nice zoas indeed.. Worth the money and reasonable too, since now adays soo many reefer put zoas up for bid. Anw, ur zoas do look like the one from zoas id, jus that your is shorter skirt..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Congrates to bro 91litres and bro ranchu :)

Bro 91 litres, Europa zoas or not aside, I think you do have a nice looking zoas... you may wish to consider fragging out a two-joined polyp for bidding next round, I think it will attract better bidding response.

Cheers !

Hi Cedric, agree with you. BTW, the German Blue Digitata is colouring up very nicely. Very fluffy and healthy.

Hi Cedric, agree with you. BTW, the German Blue Digitata is colouring up very nicely. Very fluffy and healthy.

Thanks bro, very glad to hear about the frag is doing well :)

Let me know when you are collecting, may be can join you to admire his zoas :eyebrow:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...