My Second Reef Tank!!!

reaper78

kepo a bit after lunch, so from who? :lol: nice color there.

wah you have 2 hrs lunch every day arh bro? keke

tank belongs to someone who just decommed last month... hehe...

A very nice tank. good buy :)

Did you get the giessemann lightset too, Reaper?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

quite free in office so can eat snake a bit :pirate:

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

Did you get the giessemann lightset too, Reaper?

Nope didnt get the MH but it was a really well maintain, dust-free lightset.

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

Nope didnt get the MH but it was a really well maintain, dust-free lightset.

so whats your eqpt list?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
2ft in width and 2.5ft in height....maintainence quite xiong....now back aching...and probably i need a taller ladder...

bro.. get the wooden step ladder/stool that Bro Spinx intro us:P i think we have a photo of it on our thread :P

at least you gotten a good heart or lung for your tank....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Hey bro!

Early bird catches the worm huh! Good tank...

Nice to see the tank pix! more pix more pix... how abt showing the 'internal organs'?

btw: as promised, i've set aside some 'stuff' for you! And let's kopi when u'r around the east...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

bro.. get the wooden step ladder/stool that Bro Spinx intro us:P i think we have a photo of it on our thread :P

Hi bro, will go check it out. Cos the ladder i using not really stable, abit wobbly...hahaha

Hey bro!

Early bird catches the worm huh! Good tank...

Nice to see the tank pix! more pix more pix... how abt showing the 'internal organs'?

btw: as promised, i've set aside some 'stuff' for you! And let's kopi when u'r around the east...

Sure bro! next time kopi session.......

Next week then i upload more pics....now house damm messy & some foul smell from the rocks..... <_<

so fast start your new tank liao ar!haha!now chiong your new tank ADD OIL ADD OIL~~~!!!!will continue to read your post ,,,!!!!! :P:lol:

So how the corals doing bro? Haven add oil yet.......next week should kickstart the cycling...

HI Bro,

Glad that see your tank update here.. Hope to see some of your review on your new lighting here if you are keeping SPS... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Hi Bro. I might not be a expert on lighting but i definitely share some of my insight. To be frank, i pretty excited abt it as well..... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
So how the corals doing bro? Haven add oil yet.......next week should kickstart the cycling...

the coral doing fine..but dunno why last 4days the cynarina looks stress ..not opening for 4days already..maybe going to shift place for it ...

• SRC Member
Hi bro, will go check it out. Cos the ladder i using not really stable, abit wobbly...hahaha

Actually if u work at IKEA building, it's very near.. the place i buy is from Alexandra Village... there's a small furniture shop that sells it.. i think we pay 55.. other places sell abt 80

the coral doing fine..but dunno why last 4days the cynarina looks stress ..not opening for 4days already..maybe going to shift place for it ...

Hmm....try not to shift too much lor.....probably due to flow? did u re-adjust lightings, etc?? Just a wild guess.... <_<

Actually if u work at IKEA building, it's very near.. the place i buy is from Alexandra Village... there's a small furniture shop that sells it.. i think we pay 55.. other places sell abt 80

The makan place at AV ah?....okay...will go check it out....thanks bro :thanks:

• SRC Member
The makan place at AV ah?....okay...will go check it out....thanks bro :thanks:

No problem. it's near all the electrical appliance shops.. facing main road... diagionally opp Queensway shopping centre.

We bought a small clip on fan from one of the electrical appliance shops also if u interested.

No problem. it's near all the electrical appliance shops.. facing main road... diagionally opp Queensway shopping centre.

We bought a small clip on fan from one of the electrical appliance shops also if u interested.

Yap, most of time i lunch/dinner at AV...off topic abit...the horfun & carrot cake is very nice...Horfun $3/- got hum, prawn...sotong......fish.....etc

Fan ah? u using it for the chiller in the cabinet?

Yap, most of time i lunch/dinner at AV...off topic abit...the horfun & carrot cake is very nice...Horfun $3/- got hum, prawn...sotong......fish.....etc

Fan ah? u using it for the chiller in the cabinet?

:off:

where's this hor fun?

I like the roasted meat stall behind in the hawker center and the chicken rice there regardless drumstick or what is $3! damn nice! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

where's this hor fun?

I like the roasted meat stall behind in the hawker center and the chicken rice there regardless drumstick or what is $3! damn nice! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Wah, u also like me ah..'makansutra' ah..hehe.....hor fun stall used to be at the centre row, near the carrot cake store which i think is quite nice....(the uncle dress in office pants/shirt).....now move to another corner..........i think is call "New Seafood (translate in mandarin).....later in the evening i going there to wack the horfun..not sure open today anot...will check the actual store unit # for u too....The soupy prawn noodle (also at centre row - adj. to the carrot cake shop and next to the 'punggol' satay store) also $3/-. The soup is very nice....in my opinion one of the nicest in sg...worth for a try! :eyebrow:

Chicken rice?? are u referring to the corner store - centre row? towards the row of motorbike shop??

where's this hor fun?

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Hor fun Unit # is 01-64