New chapter for 6ft

stevenkoh08

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

guess that something to learn from you if theres a chance.

nice work.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

here is the video sorry can't upload to youtube so zip it up and upload here

bro i have helped you to upload

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

here is another shot of video of tank

here is another one

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• 2 weeks later...

ya i done a wrong calculation of the the power box supply and burn the interval box chip

will do somemore mod and buy additional wave maker of this and mod two of it one at each side

• SRC Member

Bro, when is the open house... :yeah:

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450

Wow where got so fast bro haven't stable the water

and got all the LS like SPSes will then i'll do an open house to share from friends all round

ha ha by the way are u going down to BBQ on this coming 28th

• SRC Member

ya i done a wrong calculation of the the power box supply and burn the interval box chip

will do somemore mod and buy additional wave maker of this and mod two of it one at each side

placing 1 of each side is going to be tricky. u need to time them prefectly else it will not work....u should make 1 wavebox n the other normal wavemaker. to move the water ard

tEc' date='05 May 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1273073527' post='907252']

placing 1 of each side is going to be tricky. u need to time them prefectly else it will not work....u should make 1 wavebox n the other normal wavemaker. to move the water ard

i've already place one 12000L/h wavemaker on the other side so now planing to have a stronger flow at a different angle

tks for the advise i've also read up on the design of wavebox on RC and they've also said as wat u mention