Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• SRC Member

Hi Terry, could you show us a photo of how you installed the SCWD? I'm thinking of getting one but am clueless how to set it up . Thanks a lot!

can see it here but the SCWD used is of smaller version.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=83364&st=320

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Thanks Lawrence, din know you use SCWD for your Refugium..

yeah, found one lying around, must as well used it.

the SCWD 1" which u are using need some hard pipes?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

yeah, found one lying around, must as well used it.

the SCWD 1" which u are using need some hard pipes?

The inlet and outlet is threaded... so I will need to get the threaded connecter.. But vincent will be helping me with the piping.. So ya, will leave it to him lor..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

waste of money lah, bro. better to just dose bacteria.

I am actually looking at the color of the sand rather than the live bacteria within the sand... Bacteria will colonize after cycling as the tank mature... And normally I dun dose bacteria too..

Member of:

• SRC Member

wow, for 1 moment I tot "hey cool idea, light coming out from the bottom of the tank" den realize it was the lumen aqua concealed in the hood, haha, but yeah, very very bright! :chair::score:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

wow, for 1 moment I tot "hey cool idea, light coming out from the bottom of the tank" den realize it was the lumen aqua concealed in the hood, haha, but yeah, very very bright! :chair::score:

LOL... :lol::)

Still not bright enough... LOL...

Member of:

LOL... :lol::)

Still not bright enough... LOL...

ever tot of supplement it with T5? led + t5

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

It will be LED + LED... LOL!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

haha ok...den muz post the pics...me in future may wanna try t5 + leds hehe currently onli plannin for 4 t5 for my new tank...wat skimmer r u going to use?

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

haha ok...den muz post the pics...me in future may wanna try t5 + leds hehe currently onli plannin for 4 t5 for my new tank...wat skimmer r u going to use?

Ya.. Will when i get another light set... LOL.. I am using the old model of skimz monster... LOL...

LED you can wait.. I know someone bringing in a very good one.. Not sure if he contact you about it.. LOL...

Member of: