Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

I like tis fish too... E other time cf hav it rite. But no time to get. Terry if u spot tis fish, do msg me ya... Tq....:)

CF still have some I think.. If free, might go down this weekend to see see... LOL...

Anyway, the first one is a Meredith Angel.. LOL...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

i swear i will rescape daily till i like if not for the freaking hood =.=

I find it okay liao.. I dun wan to risk my venustus and multibar.. Feeding liao.. Any major rescape will cause them to freak out and not eat again..

Member of:

• SRC Member

I find it okay liao.. I dun wan to risk my venustus and multibar.. Feeding liao.. Any major rescape will cause them to freak out and not eat again..

they going up the lorry soon de WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKA !!1

• SRC Member

I have a very weird idea, Since I dun like Vanuatu Male Hooded, can I buy a Aussie Male Hooded and pair with a Vanuatu Female Hooded becos female hooded is rare??

LOL siao nice mei =.= ask lem he will give you a more detail answer if he tried before hahahaha but hooded female thought its dam rare?

LOL siao nice mei =.= ask lem he will give you a more detail answer if he tried before hahahaha but hooded female thought its dam rare?

That is why.. Becos female not so nice.. So wun be able to get pair so easily..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

females of both aussy and vanuatu hooded are uncommon and rare.

your best chance will be to obtain a large alpha male and a very young male and pair them up. in time, the young male will revert back to female provided it doesn't get killed.

this method works before. my group of marjorie wrasse exhibit this to and fro sex change.

male > female > male again.

females of both aussy and vanuatu hooded are uncommon and rare.

your best chance will be to obtain a large alpha male and a very young male and pair them up. in time, the young male will revert back to female provided it doesn't get killed.

this method works before. my group of marjorie wrasse exhibit this to and fro sex change.

male > female > male again.

Den i get 1 from LCK and 1 from Iwarna? But freaking stupid leh.. Pay male price den wait for it to turn to female... LOL...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Den i get 1 from LCK and 1 from Iwarna? But freaking stupid leh.. Pay male price den wait for it to turn to female... LOL...

now then you know? -__-

anyway lck still got hooded meh?

if you want to have the ugly ah kua vanuatu male without the hood, then get the aussy one, or get a sub-male vanuatu hooded and keep it alone. that way it won't get a chance to develop into an alpha male.

now then you know? -__-

if you want to have the ugly ah kua vanuatu male without the hood, then get the aussy one, or get a sub-male vanuatu hooded and keep it alone. that way it won't get a chance to develop into an alpha male.

Should be bah.. That day i think i saw 1-2 in the blue tub.. might be wrong...

Member of:

• SRC Member

now then you know? -__-

still got 3 to 4 more hooded^^

My Coradion are driving me mad... Not eating even when i smear food over a live rock... Pecking on the other rocks...

Feedback from other reefers and LFS, SHOULD be easy to feed...

Poop is normal color not white so not cyanide problem..

Member of:

Just bought Ultra Min F and Ultra Seafan... Almost made a hole in my wallet just for food alone..

WIll see how long these will last me..

Why are u feeding so much on the seafan? I'm feeding once or twice a day depending on my schedule for the day and the blue seafan is doing ok and open fully almost all the time. Or are u feeding for other seafan?