Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• Senior Reefer

LOL... From Jun Kai... Told you before...

if jun kai pass you blue cesp, means it's not mine.

there's 2 strains of blue cesp now. LCK only brought in 2 colonies and i bought 1. the other 1 i told junkai to buy.

the one circulating the market now belongs to him.

so far i have not passed any of my strain to anyone except jun kai, cedricang and wilsontan.

both strains are different.

mine seems to be abit more sensitive. i have both his and my strain in my tank now and mine seems to melt more easily when tank parameters are unstable. also the colour tends to lose more easily. but mine have fluffier polyps and is bluer. but i lost the blue in my old tank never got it back ever since.

if you want i can pass you mine but needs time to grow. some melted after my kh incident.

if jun kai pass you blue cesp, means it's not mine.

there's 2 strains of blue cesp now. LCK only brought in 2 colonies and i bought 1. the other 1 i told junkai to buy.

the one circulating the market now belongs to him.

so far i have not passed any of my strain to anyone except jun kai, cedricang and wilsontan.

both strains are different.

mine seems to be abit more sensitive. i have both his and my strain in my tank now and mine seems to melt more easily when tank parameters are unstable. also the colour tends to lose more easily. but mine have fluffier polyps and is bluer. but i lost the blue in my old tank never got it back ever since.

if you want i can pass you mine but needs time to grow. some melted after my kh incident.

It is yours.. I told you that I will be taking yours from Jun Kai cos yours split in his tank..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

what did you shift ? =.=

Cant see the difference right? Need to see in real life... LOl... I take the video also cannot see the difference... I shift the middle to the back and the left side... I shifted away from the glass and make it lower...

Member of:

OMG from the video it looks so in a mess!! One day, i'm free i go your house and help u rescape and arrange your corals! Cant stand it, all over the place.. I got a few pieces of big rocks that i want to give away and i think u need them cos your tank the LR are all so small and loose tat's why v v hard to scape and not nice!

OMG from the video it looks so in a mess!! One day, i'm free i go your house and help u rescape and arrange your corals! Cant stand it, all over the place.. I got a few pieces of big rocks that i want to give away and i think u need them cos your tank the LR are all so small and loose tat's why v v hard to scape and not nice!

Okay.. See how lor.. Dun wanna trouble you also.. You so busy liao.. Might just leave it like this..

Member of:

Okay.. See how lor.. Dun wanna trouble you also.. You so busy liao.. Might just leave it like this..

After November 8th i'll be quite free for a while. Maybe den i'll go your house and tear down your rock structure. There's no scaping at all in your tank now, your corals are all over the place, no concept or designated corner. Seafans softies LPS here and there all loosely mixed up! TERRIBLE! U really need to do a better job den this!

After November 8th i'll be quite free for a while. Maybe den i'll go your house and tear down your rock structure. There's no scaping at all in your tank now, your corals are all over the place, no concept or designated corner. Seafans softies LPS here and there all loosely mixed up! TERRIBLE! U really need to do a better job den this!

LOL... OKay... It will be a big project if really tearing down everything... But november I am having Exams... So ya... I think it is the placement of my corals? Somehow when I scape, it looks okay but den the coral goes on it, It looks ermmmmm....

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

LOL... OKay... It will be a big project if really tearing down everything... But november I am having Exams... So ya... I think it is the placement of my corals? Somehow when I scape, it looks okay but den the coral goes on it, It looks ermmmmm....

its the scape.

its the scape.

Agree 100% it's the scape. The rocks are too loose and small. Jux kidding la how can i tear down the whole thing. I think jux add a few v bigger pieces of liverocks and remove those small pieces. Den elevate the rocks a little bit with platform structure to place corals it should improve everything. U can also hire the scaping master Jon to assist u in this. I can supply a few big LR.

Agree 100% it's the scape. The rocks are too loose and small. Jux kidding la how can i tear down the whole thing. I think jux add a few v bigger pieces of liverocks and remove those small pieces. Den elevate the rocks a little bit with platform structure to place corals it should improve everything. U can also hire the scaping master Jon to assist u in this. I can supply a few big LR.

Maybe will go find some flat rocks den the next time we go LFS... Would it be better if I dun leave a hole in the middle?

Member of:

Maybe will go find some flat rocks den the next time we go LFS... Would it be better if I dun leave a hole in the middle?

In the middle got hole meh? I cant see the hole at all! I've several pieces of large and flat liverocks can give u. U no need to get from LFS.

In the middle got hole meh? I cant see the hole at all! I've several pieces of large and flat liverocks can give u. U no need to get from LFS.

There is hole in the middle of the scape where i placed all the zoas... So not very obvious...

You use for your 3 ft first lor... Den those that you didnt use den pass to me lor...

Member of:

There is hole in the middle of the scape where i placed all the zoas... So not very obvious...

You use for your 3 ft first lor... Den those that you didnt use den pass to me lor...

I've tonnes of rocks, i will go minimal scaping for the nano tanks, go zen style. So will hav a lot of big pieces. Can pass u some the next time i see u.