Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• SRC Member

black variant sun coral?

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• Senior Reefer

how can sun coral be bleached if they do not have zooxanthellae?

juvenile sun corals just after settlement will be translucent. only when they grow bigger can you tell the colour.

how can sun coral be bleached if they do not have zooxanthellae?

juvenile sun corals just after settlement will be translucent. only when they grow bigger can you tell the colour.

LOL... Dun know mah... I been steering clear of suncoral since I fail once when i started... Den never took interest in them... LOL...

Maybe it is still small bah... It is opening every night now, hope it will do well and grow...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

New NPS recommendation: Chironepthya sp.

http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6481&page=6

Look at page 7 for extended polyps. :eyebrow: If I see them again will let you know.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

the common zoas on the bottom right dun seem to be doin well..short of current?

i think u need to stack the frag properly else its diff to find them even...

Recently got Nudi problems... Just FW dipped them, few days back, so now still not opening fully...

In the midst of doing up a frag station...

Member of:

bro wanna check on your Hawaiian black sand, do you siphon the sand to clear the dirt? will it be too fine that when you siphon it, it will suck out?

I presume you are asking whether is the sand too fine... Actually it ranges from very fine (powdery) to very big chucks(frag size)... Normally the fine ones will get sucked up...

Member of: