Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

hey bro when your tank is stable and suitable for livestock don't forget me when you're hunting for centropyge

RB has one of the centropyge u like tmr, centropyge flavipectoralis.

A few slabs of large liverocks is more aesthetic than many pieces of small rocks. Can aim for the rockscape like RD's display tank.

RB has one of the centropyge u like tmr, centropyge flavipectoralis.

A few slabs of large liverocks is more aesthetic than many pieces of small rocks. Can aim for the rockscape like RD's display tank.

Centropyge flavipectoralis not on my list leh.. Ugly fish.. LOL...

I am assembling medium rocks to build my rockscape..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

hey bro when your tank is stable and suitable for livestock don't forget me when you're hunting for centropyge

Sure, The only place i will be hunting is in CF... LOL..

Member of:

rio pump is very good imo, the skimmer pump i used rio 20 have no issue.

seio pump under RIO *if i am not wrong* is also good.

budget ~ Rio

long term ~ Eheim

Hmmm... Dun think i should save on a chiller pump? Hehe... But RIO is quite reliable but i am more concerned about the heat... Is it very hot?

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

golden angel is on my want list too.

the only centropge i aim to get this time round is

aurantius, colini and joculator. and maybe flame too just coz it's cliche and colourful

still aiming for multibar and venustus. i'm confident in getting a pellet feeding multibar. Saw many times at CF already but not everytime. Venustus is the harder one..

Like where? And got wat b4?

It depends on what terryz define as rare. If its hotumantua, interruptus, resplendent or debelius then of course its almost impossible to find.

Ifs its coco angel, of course its CF because they got the "sole rights" to sell this fish in Singapore. But LCK did bring them in before.

If its uncommon fishes like deepwater coral beauty, flame or hybrid lemon peel then Iwarna and ML usd to bring them.

If its difficult to keep fishes like golden, venustus, multi bar or colini then SL brings them in time to time as well but they are not rare as well.

I am not really sure what other centropyge are cosider rare.

golden angel is on my want list too.

the only centropge i aim to get this time round is

aurantius, colini and joculator. and maybe flame too just coz it's cliche and colourful

still aiming for multibar and venustus. i'm confident in getting a pellet feeding multibar. Saw many times at CF already but not everytime. Venustus is the harder one..

Your Golden should be the first fish... If not it is very difficult but again with your giant tank might be fine...

Colini and Venustus is the difficult one.. They will eventually eat but still die...

Joculator is very hardy... Multibar is easy if it is eating..

Member of:

It depends on what terryz define as rare. If its hotumantua, interruptus, resplendent or debelius then of course its almost impossible to find.

Ifs its coco angel, of course its CF because they got the "sole rights" to sell this fish in Singapore. But LCK did bring them in before.

If its uncommon fishes like deepwater coral beauty, flame or hybrid lemon peel then Iwarna and ML usd to bring them.

If its difficult to keep fishes like golden, venustus, multi bar or colini then SL brings them in time to time as well but they are not rare as well.

I am not really sure what other centropyge are cosider rare.

Joculater only CF and LCK but LCK bought in only 1-2pc 5-6 years back...

The coral beauty, flame and hybrid lemon peel not on my list.. Hehe...

Member of:

Joculater only CF and LCK but LCK bought in only 1-2pc 5-6 years back...

The coral beauty, flame and hybrid lemon peel not on my list.. Hehe...

ML also got two batches or Joculators recently. I got one of mine from ML.

• Senior Reefer

Your Golden should be the first fish... If not it is very difficult but again with your giant tank might be fine...

Colini and Venustus is the difficult one.. They will eventually eat but still die...

Joculator is very hardy... Multibar is easy if it is eating..

golden CMI lah. too rare and irregular liao the shipment, and not an easy fish. if i were to add in first based on shipments and survivability, i think my tank can be fishless for 1 year -.-

will try. my new tank will have alot of caves and crevices while sticking to my valley concept. the labyrinth of caves is solely for golden angel and colini, and the venustus/multibar. in anycase even if i don't get these 4, the caves will still be a plus point for the other fishes.

so it's win win.

golden CMI lah. too rare and irregular liao the shipment, and not an easy fish. if i were to add in first based on shipments and survivability, i think my tank can be fishless for 1 year -.-

will try. my new tank will have alot of caves and crevices while sticking to my valley concept. the labyrinth of caves is solely for golden angel and colini, and the venustus/multibar. in anycase even if i don't get these 4, the caves will still be a plus point for the other fishes.

so it's win win.

Haha.. True lar.. But this one fish that you will need to get feeding before intro into the tank... if not with our tank size, think will need to flood a lot!!!

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Haha.. True lar.. But this one fish that you will need to get feeding before intro into the tank... if not with our tank size, think will need to flood a lot!!!

yep. henry had 1 very super mega healthy and feeding and not-shy one in his sump mah. but sold to harlequin mania. and i think it died for some reason. very sian. hard to find healthy golden...

But not constant shipment... CF have shipment from time to time..

Reason: ML did not get direct. Like I say CF is the only lfs that has the direct "sole- right" for this fish. The rest are all so call de- tour.