Canoeing

Terryz_

some place need cert but if u go sentosa i tink no nid cert just $$$.but some place need.i learn at water venture at kallang river

So i can just go water venture to register for the course and get it the cert... Need how long ah?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

So i can just go water venture to register for the course and get it the cert... Need how long ah?

ya i forgot but maybe a few weeks?u nid to pass a test first let me tell u it is about CAPSIZING which mean u have to purposely turn ur boat 180* it is not for the ppl who dun swim very good like me but i am a kid they see me small so pass me :rolleyes: it is much more fun learning with more fren.oh ya nid to pay money

Someday i will dare to put my tanks specification here and u will envy it.PLEASE GIVE ME HIGHER RATING=)my tank

ya i forgot but maybe a few weeks?u nid to pass a test first let me tell u it is about CAPSIZING which mean u have to purposely turn ur boat 180* it is not for the ppl who dun swim very good like me but i am a kid they see me small so pass me :rolleyes: it is much more fun learning with more fren.oh ya nid to pay money

Hmmm, wth!! Anyone wanna join me??? lol...

Member of:

Kayaking and Canoeing is different right?

ya but hey u are usin a paddle and u r tryin to move.the diff is that kayack u use a double blade paddle which mean u go solo canoe is use single blade paddle and i tink can be more than one ppl

Someday i will dare to put my tanks specification here and u will envy it.PLEASE GIVE ME HIGHER RATING=)my tank

ya but hey u are usin a paddle and u r tryin to move.the diff is that kayack u use a double blade paddle which mean u go solo canoe is use single blade paddle and i tink can be more than one ppl

Okay, will go take up kayaking den... Hehe....

Member of:

some place need cert but if u go sentosa i tink no nid cert just $$$.but some place need.i learn at water venture at kallang river

dam typo error the place is east coast park not sentosa

• SRC Member
Hmmm, wth!! Anyone wanna join me??? lol...

me interested seems fun leh :upsidedown:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

let me know if u are going to kayak or canno if i am free i can join u guys

at paris ris ellis park there you can rent canno from them. i forgot about the cost already... but at paris ris beach the boat traffic and currrent are not that strong compare to other areas

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

i've got one star cert!

got it during my secondary school days...

i remember during the test when we were performing the "capsize drill",

there was a jellyfish right under my leg!!!

my legs literally turned jelly...

thank god my partner and i did the drill quickly together and i managed to get up asap...

we were at the waters off sembawang park

but overall its fun...

go take it.. :)

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

let me know if u are going to kayak or canno if i am free i can join u guys

at paris ris ellis park there you can rent canno from them. i forgot about the cost already... but at paris ris beach the boat traffic and currrent are not that strong compare to other areas

haha, wait for us to get our cert bah... lol...

Member of:

i've got one star cert!

got it during my secondary school days...

i remember during the test when we were performing the "capsize drill",

there was a jellyfish right under my leg!!!

my legs literally turned jelly...

thank god my partner and i did the drill quickly together and i managed to get up asap...

we were at the waters off sembawang park

but overall its fun...

go take it.. :)

hmmm, i took courses with the club with my sec sch... i guess that doesnt count becos got no cert were given...

Member of:

• SRC Member
Lol, this year you got time ah? lol...

hahaha is on weekends one right? :upsidedown:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
haha, wait for us to get our cert bah... lol...

dont think cert is needed never read at anywhere that cert is needed .... even CG never ask for it ,... but i do have those safety gears like life jackets, whister, mirrors ... some of my fishing buddies even equip with hand held marine radio.

post-1059-1269008114_thumb.jpg

post-1059-1269008131_thumb.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• 2 weeks later...